1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Who's nude @ Game of Thrones

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by pombeer3, Feb 24, 2014.

1. dave4455

dave4455

Have you even read the books?She gets naked a LOT! She is a horny teenager.

2. Crazyemerald

Crazyemerald

There is a theory that she will punished by the Dothracki either by being burnt at the stake or in a hut and when she survives the flames they come to follow her - remember her emerging naked from Drogo's funeral pyre. Of course we are beyond the books now so no-one knows for sure. Fingers crossed though!!

3. dave4455

dave4455

I hope we can actually see something,not cgi or a glimpse of her through smoke

4. terminusbiggus

terminusbiggus It's all good

I thought that a couple of seasons back Emilia announced that she was done with nudity. Well, I'll be watching and keeping my fingers crossed tonight. I'm still not sure that her scene last week, side boob, wasn't a body double, I came across a still but didn't want to post it because there's no way to prove it's Emilia. I have some integrity, not much but some.

5. Im not gonna spoil tonight's episode but there was a leak a few days back giving the context of the nudity and i believe that she could chose to use a double for it or actually do it herself, the scene would need a lot of cgi anyway if the leak is true.

6. well i was right cgi or otherwise the leak was spot on glad it was the nudity looked like her for sure what an episode cant wait til next week

7. warmachinex

warmachinex In Margot Robbies Panties Ten Years of Phun

Spoilers inside and by spoilers i mean boobs :p

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3 people like this.
  8. Mullet

Mullet Titties! 15 Year Member

yep we saw some titties tonight

9. sure looks like her...gotta love this chick

10. arrogantamb

arrogantamb

Does it matter? Real, BD, CGI, all or none of the above. It's not like we're seeing her in the flesh.

Those tits are hot, regardless.

11. stock

stock

1 person likes this.
  12. Mexicola

Mexicola

Emilia put to bed any talk of CGI, body doubles, or that rumor about no nudity clauses, in an EW article tonight.

But before any assumptions are made about Clarke’s participation in the scene, there’s something the actress wants everybody to know. “I’d like to remind people the last time I took my clothes off was season 3,” she says. “That was awhile ago. It’s now season 6. But this is all me, all proud, all strong. I’m just feeling genuinely happy I said ‘Yes.’ That ain’t no body double!”

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/05/15/game-thrones-emilia-clarke-dany

3 people like this.
  13. astralsel

astralsel

So much for the non nudity clause !

Thanks for the link.

14. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Her nudity is hardly the most compelling part of that scene. We are reminded just how fucking awesome Dany is. I loved it!

6 people like this.
  15. arrogantamb

arrogantamb

(This seems appropriate)

:yay:

16. J3scribe

She does have cute tits though. :naughty:

17. RUNVS

RUNVS

In fact it shows how powerful Dany was..

...as very few people could look so powerful while also being completely naked, but her standing there, not attempting to cover herself, actually enhanced her power. If she had tried to cover herself, or rushed around looking for clothes the people looking on probably would not have bowed before her and pretty much pledged their alligence to her.

4 people like this.
  18. Rated R

Rated R

MOTHER OF DRAGONS that was a glorious episode.
    A stark reunion and another killer Dany sequence.
    What an ending, and honestly there is something subversively powerful about her being nude in that scene, and in that moment. Usually being fully naked is when you're at your most vulnerable like Cersei's walk of shame sequence last season, but for Daenerys Targaryen it makes her even more regal :hail: :hail:

How many episodes does that make for Emilia now going nude? I should know this by heart... :/

2 people like this.
  19. J3scribe

When you're standing in flames there's nothing other than naked that would be acceptable. Her skin may look like milk but it's made of asbestos. lol

She couldn't have been nude in more than 4 or 5 episodes altogether, if that. But my memory ain't what it used to be.

20. dave4455

dave4455

Eh....the whole episode was bad.Slow.The last scene was especially cheesy.

How the fuck did the hut burn so quickly?.I re-watched the last time she got burnt in season 1 and they used the exact same music!
    HBO is getting lazy.I think they are waiting for g.r.r martin to finish the book and this season is just a filler.