1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

"Topless Beach Thread" - Contributions welcome!

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by bill rutler, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Afspo

Afspo

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The update only contains 57% of the folder, but imagebam wouldn't let me upload more. The rarfile contains the last four folders that I forgot to post. So there's something for everyone here.

http://rapidshare.com/files/412276791/ap.rar

2. Afspo

Afspo

3. Afspo

Afspo

4. rich4

rich4

THis thread used to be great, good quality pics.
    But since Aspo is posting, it is just a bad extract of the voyeurweb website. Pictures are far too small in resolution and their quality is bad also. The original voyeurweb quality is a lot better. And what is the sense to just copy-paste ie repeat another website??

Gutex0 likes this.
  5. Bush sucks

Bush sucks ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Don't 'cha just love it when a guy's first post is a complaint? This guy hasn't posted one fucking picture and he complains about a guy who has posted thousands. :asshole:

6. Bush sucks

Nice update Afspo. I appreciate the work. Nevermind fuck-tard. I've been to voyeurweb. You have to sift through 10 threads of women who should never be naked to see one good one. Let him go there.

sullivanorama and Afspo like this.
  7. Afspo

Afspo

The majority of the vw images go back up to and including 10-12 years ago. As Bush sucks indicate I've selected the best ones (exclusively in terms of what I personally prefer which is good natural and mostly busty ladies) and have left out the trashier ones, although again that's entirely up to anyone's personal preferences whether they agree or not. I could possibly be even more selective, but it'd involve a lot of work, and I prefer this to be fun, not hard work. You can't find these older images at the vw anymore, so I was thinking I was doing everyone a favour.

But I have to admit I'm rather nonplussed as to why there are thousands and thousands of phun members checking in on this particular thread every day over the few months since I started posting. Surely they're only doing that because they like what they see - or what do you think rich4?

That said I'd be delighted if there were more people who took up on the invitation of Bill (then silk) when he created the thread: "contributions welcome". A few people (can't remember their names right now) have entered valuable contributions, but surely there's room for more.

I hope Bill's on holiday now. I'm kind of missing him myself :)

For the time being you might be pleased to learn I've only got about 9.000 older images left on my hd ...

8. Afspo

Afspo

For the record I also posted hq's earlier, but the mods banned them.

9. KrilleP

KrilleP

[​IMG]

LOOOOL!!! :D DOSENT SEEM TO BE HAPPY!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Love this! Firmed young big tittieeees!!! :D

10. ozydave

ozydave

Your village called ....... they want their idiot back.

sullivanorama and Bush sucks like this.
  11. Afspo

Afspo

12. Bush sucks

I mean it this time, this is my next wife. I'm in love...

[​IMG]

sullivanorama, tomalan and wildwest62 like this.
  13. Afspo

Afspo

If that's a wedding invitation, I'll take this one along with me to the reception

[​IMG]

sullivanorama, tomalan and wildwest62 like this.
  14. Bush sucks

^^^If you're bringing her, you're invited.^^^

15. Afspo

Afspo

16. Afspo

Afspo

17. Afspo

Afspo

18. Afspo

Afspo

19. MasterBator

MasterBator ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

This is such a great thread...thanks

sullivanorama, driller195 and Afspo like this.
  20. Afspo

Afspo