1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. THE MOVE OF THE PHUN FORUM TO A NEW HOSTER IS DONE. THE SEARCH INDEX IS REBUILDING, DURING WHICH SEARCHES MAY BE INCOMPLETE. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Sancho And Juicehead666 Random Chat Thread!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Sancho, May 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bamafan

bamafan Staring at (.)Y(.) ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

30 Tons - my house is about 2000 square feet and i've got 14 ft ceilings in 3 rooms and 9 in the others. The new unit has a built in dehumidifier and a heat pump so it's total electric. I wasn't sure about switching to electric heat but so far it's been great. It was exspensive unit but will pay for itself in about 3 years if it keeps running this efficient.

2. Salty Longshanks

Salty Longshanks Using my third arm

LOL...I have issues as well, but mine are of the typing variety. When I get really twisted up, it's back to the ol' "2 finger tapping" with one eye shut. I just go for the keyboard in the middle! LOL :p

Ahhhhhh....big boy central heat/air. We don't see those too often up here. The damn summer/humidity season is too short. We run two 15000 BTU window units. The thing that kills us, is the fact that they're 110 volt as opposed to 220. Much larger amp draw on those, so when the things cycle (i.e. the compressor kicks in) the electric meter spins like a frizbee. I don't give a shit, I WILL be comfortable in the house, and it really only adds up to 20-30 bucks extra a month. ;)

dAlieman likes this.
  3. killainstinct

killainstinct

:confused: I have no idea what you lot are talking about lol. I shall keep myself from trying to understand.

4. bamafan

ROFL - been there done that.

We have shit heat from late May to early September - with the really bad heat in July and August. There's no way window units could keep my house cool, it's not a ranch style so we would have to have about 4 of them. I hear ya, I don't care how much it costs, i'm not going to be hot - can't stand it.

5. Salty Longshanks

LMAO.....You British bros don't have too much call for air conditioning do you tay? :p

Just discussing different types of units. Where bama lives down South, they generally have equipment that cools, and heats the whole house through duct work that's built in. I'm in the North, and we can get away with AC units that fir in our windows. ;)

6. dAlieman

dAlieman ADD+

Lol, yeah i hear ya bro. Here is a toast for the day off and nice weather outside and a cold drink(s).:D

7. bamafan

Central Heat/Air:

[​IMG]

Window unit Air:

[​IMG]

8. Salty Longshanks

The only part of the house that gets warm on occasion is our bedroom (of course). The living room has probably a 20 foot cathedral ceiling, with four skylights, and our bedroom is a loft that over looks it. I installed a big ass ceiling fan a couple of years ago that we run in reverse, and it works like a charm pulling the cool air up. Haven't had an issue since. :D

9. killainstinct

killainstinct

Thanks for the info guys, i gathered you were talking about air cons. BUT those look like real beasts!

10. Salty Longshanks

A big CHEERS to that my friend! :D:D

dAlieman likes this.
  11. killainstinct

killainstinct

I just need to get this out of my system. If i see shakira shake anything one more time im going to go to jail for the things i will do to her. I am starting to become obsessed!

12. Salty Longshanks

Based solely on location....methinks your old ass would be the one to talk to about such matters! :p

How the hell are ya scribe man? :D

13. di canio

di canio Binned

katie derham the newsreader on london news here in britain mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes please

14. Salty Longshanks

Stalking is only wrong if you get caught tay! LOL :p

15. bamafan

I've got them in every room in my house and run them continuously - they really help with circulation throughout the house.

Just about every house in the south has them and most mobile homes have them now-a-days.
    Morning sunshine.

16. dAlieman

dAlieman ADD+

Hey scribe, hows it hangin?

17. Salty Longshanks

What's up dc? :D
    Not familiar with her.

18. killainstinct

killainstinct

Hehehe i have no intention of stalking! She will get the full treatment if i ever met her *continues to dream*

19. Salty Longshanks

Your Shakira, and my Miranda! LOL :p
    But your correct.....a boy can dream. ;)

20. killainstinct

killainstinct

Yes can definitely dream and no i am not a grown ass man before somebody tries to be clever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.