1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Sancho And Juicehead666 Random Chat Thread!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Sancho, May 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Superior12

Superior12 On a mission from God

whos this lopez you speak of

2. Salty Longshanks

Salty Longshanks Using my third arm

Ladies...I'm off for the evening. A little dinner, a little Deadliest Catch, and hopefully some puss is in my future. :p

I'll talk to you guys on the morrow. Have a great night, and stay safe bitches. (this means you scribe/night lurker ;) )

3. lil' wutz

lil' wutz U can't touch this ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

:lol: bahahahahahaha

thx for the good laugh inuk.

4. Superior12

see ya later salty

5. ManRay

ManRay Back !! (Kinda) ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

ciao salty, hi wutz !

6. Inuk

Inuk insert witty comment here ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

later Salty.

how's it goin supe and lil?

7. Superior12

good just hangin out till a little later to go play basketball

8. killainstinct

killainstinct

That sig of yours is fucking AWESOME scribe.

Aaah was driving my mate home so we have to go through Leeds city centre (home of clubbing in the U.K). Got to some traffic lights (signals lol) and noticed a couple having an argument, the dude was getting a bit physical but I didn't think much of it. He pushed his lady around a couple of times I still didn't do anything, I didn't want to get involved I don't like troublesome things.
    As we were driving off he started punching her and I mean real punches like you would hit a dude. So we jumped out of the car and tried to calm the dude down, but he just wouldn't have it! One thing turned into another and he ended up getting a couple of knees from me.

Waited for the old Bill to show up they took him gave me a warning and the lass was taken to the hospital poor thing was in a state all bloody faced. I feel like shit now for 1. Hitting the dude 2. I don't know if i was right to get involved, I feel i was cos i don't think it's right to hit women. But again i just feel bit shitty.

Also the bastard had a hard head my knee is hurting!

9. Superior12

sounds like you did the right thing and should feel good about yourself, i know i would

10. lil' wutz

lil' wutz U can't touch this ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

on my way to bed...i feel a lil sick today.
    but i finished my last examination for this summer so i will have some more time now :)

11. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

IdiotBot! :p
    See ya bro!
    Toolz outdid himself imho

I got involved in a situation like that once. Big dude, small chick, throwing punches. I got involved cuz I couldn't stand the look of it, but it got out of control cuz me nad the dude got in to a knock down drag out for a minute. I was about to nail him with a piece of rebar (the steel rod they use for reinforcing concrete) when the sherrif's car rolls up. I did 9 months in jail for simple assault cuz the fuckin' bitch that I intervened for testified against me!!

Never again.

12. ManRay

good to hear wutz, i am looking forward to that ! ;)

I agree you did the right thing tay, fucking pricks who lay hands on women make me mad.

13. Inuk

that bitch deserves to get his balls cut off as he's not using them! no matter what a guy does you never hit a woman. never. good on you dude.

a few years ago one of my cousins called me over as an idiot cousin of mine threw his wife down the stairs and his kids were still over at the house and my dumbass cousin was drunk as hell. so I picked up my best friend here, my cousin Calvin. we went over to dumbasses house and told him I was there to pick up the kids. he came outside and looked at both of us. I'm 220 and my cousin is 230. dumbass was about 160 pounds. he looked at my cousin and asked "how you doing you prick" I told him it was a fucking stupid thing he did throwing out his wife and I really don't want your kids to see you get your ass kicked badly by Cal and I. again he looked at both of us and his face got white. he stepped aside while we grabbed the kids and brought them to their Mom.

14. J3scribe

I've been feeling a little off the past couple of days myself.

Did you do well on your exams??

15. killainstinct

killainstinct

Thanks superior, scribe and Ray. I just don't feel too good after i hit him, it's been a long time since i've been in a fight i think i might have overdone it. The officer did say he was letting me off with a warning cos the woman said we helped her out. I just hope i haven't hurt the guy too badly i don't think he was expecting it.

Oh yeah im sure majesty is going to be unhappy lol but I've quit smoking!

16. Inuk

holy shit man! that bitch!

ps your lawyer suuuuuucked! :p

17. killainstinct

killainstinct

Oh man he definately deserved a beating. Especially in front of the kids!!! How can people be so violent? I was having trouble understanding why this guy was hitting his wife in the first place. She was walking away from him to get him to stop pushing her

18. J3scribe

Getting into it on behalf of family is one thing, but you can never predict what strangers are gonna do. I'd probably do it again, just differently.

It was their word against mine.

19. ManRay

Well done, but i can only shake my head at such stories...

My father hit my mother, so they got divorced...

20. killainstinct

killainstinct

Sorry if i have brought the mood down in here for everyone! On a happier note im back in the gym from tomorrow and back in the ring as well :>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.