1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Sancho And Juicehead666 Random Chat Thread!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Sancho, May 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

Yes...I did. :( $52 Billion U.S. It still has to clear the shareholders, but I think it's a done deal. :( Just one more American institution sold to the highest bidder. :([/QUOTE]

So, if You get us Kate Beckingsale back... we call it even ! ;)

2. Salty Longshanks

Salty Longshanks Using my third arm

Hes just drunk with no concept of economics man. LOL :p:p

Majesty9917 likes this.
  3. ManRay

ManRay Back !! (Kinda) ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

52 Billion Bucks = 33 Million Euros

A little more or less... ;)

4. killainstinct

killainstinct

Hello guys.

5. Inuk

Inuk insert witty comment here ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

LOL no I missed that one Ray, thanks.

6. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

what are ya gonna do? This is the way of our great melting pot. One of our most famous monuments The Empire State Building isn't even owned by an American Company. Shit like 90% of New York City is owned by out of country companies. So whats the big deal about a beer. They won't change anything about it if they are smart. People will be pissed for a bit about it, may even stop drinking, but they will get over it and enjoy their favorite beer all the same.

7. Salty Longshanks

So, if You get us Kate Beckingsale back... we call it even ! ;)[/QUOTE]

Well......From what the InBev CEO says Magge.....my beer isn't going anywhere, and If I get Kate Beckinsale...I'm keeping her for my self dude. You're screwed on both counts! LOL :p

8. ManRay

Fuck, you are right :oops:

And i haven't been drinking anything today !

9. ManRay

So, what kind of excuse did you use Tay ?

10. killainstinct

killainstinct

FLU !!! :p

11. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

Killed playboy the first play through and Dwayne the second. Fuck playboy. At least when u let Dwayne live he can be a friend and even provide a couple thugs to roll with you if you need some extra muscle. Playboy just turns bitch and never wants to speak to you again.

12. Salty Longshanks

What's goin' on tay? :D

The Chrysler building just sold last week to a conglomerate from Abu Dhabi, we're in debt up to our asses with China....etc, etc, etc.. WTF? :( :mad:
    Melting Pot indeed. :(

13. Majesty9917

Im American.....no other money exists except the dollar!

14. Inuk

Playboy was a twat. thought about going after Dwayne but just didn't like Playboy.

yeah Dwayne was alright. just watching some 2 and a half men.

15. ManRay

A classic...

I got a new awesome Album today, it fucking rocks bigtime !

16. killainstinct

killainstinct

Nothing much Salty what about you? Whats the discussion about?

17. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

Well......From what the InBev CEO says Magge.....my beer isn't going anywhere, and If I get Kate Beckinsale...I'm keeping her for my self dude. You're screwed on both counts! LOL :p[/QUOTE]

Haha, nice... but then i never drink a beer from them and they are going bankrupt very soon ... ;)

18. Inuk

aha nice one tay.

19. Majesty9917

you know what Salty? ..........I don't wanna talk about it. It makes me sick to think about the fucked up mess that will be left first to our generation and then to my kids. These old fuckers up on the hill have really fucked things over and the problem is that they don't give a shit, cuz they won't even be here to deal with this shit. Thats why I think there should be an age limit in our government. Keep the representatives relevant so to speak. I could go on and on......lemme know lol

Salty Longshanks likes this.
  20. killainstinct

killainstinct

Really ?? Which one???? Ive just stopped at the service station to give my legs a rest nearly home now :D

Hehehe i bunged my nose up with tissue paper and due to the overdose of THC my throat was fucked anyway. So when i rang in i got "OMG T you sound horrible mate take the rest of the week off ill see you on saturday" Ohhhh i love my luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.