1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Sancho And Juicehead666 Random Chat Thread!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Sancho, May 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

Between Stuttgart and Ulm ... Göppingen. And the last years in Bad Boll

2. Inuk

Inuk insert witty comment here ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

by car Tay?

my longest day was last year hunting by snowmobile. we left at 10am and got home at 3:45am the next morning. non stop hunt, harvest 10 caribou though.

3. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

And the one with Megan Fox as Berta's granddaughter... :p

[​IMG]

God damn was she hot!!

4. Taipan

Taipan Reach Out And Touch Faith Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder POLL STAR ★

Tomorrow i'm in memmingen...not far away ;-)

5. Inuk

yup Megan Fox was fucking fine on that episode!

6. J3scribe

You drove all the way to Scotland just to log onto phun?! Now that's what I call dedication!! :p

How ya doin' Tay? Glad you could join us!

7. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

Say Hello to the Allgäu for me please ! ;)

8. J3scribe

There's no shortage of hot women on that show! :D

9. killainstinct

killainstinct

Yes it definitely does, however im grateful i took my friends car and not my brothers a nissan monaro very comfy heated seats BUT most importantly its an auto nice smooth ride. Sorry Most MOST importantly ive smoked half an ounce on my way here so that was fun!

I have yet to try a volvo my friend i love the design on some of the news especially that c30r is it? The one with the lovely behind!! I will try and have a go in one, thanks.

WOOT, Man i would only survive that long if i had at least an ounce of weed, papers and crates of fanta fruit twis (mmmm fanta)

10. Magge

She always is !

And Inuk, i forget to tell You: Very nice new sig !

11. Taipan

Taipan Reach Out And Touch Faith Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder POLL STAR ★

Allright ;-)

Magge likes this.
  12. killainstinct

killainstinct

hehehe Im good scribe how you doing???? It's a pals birthday and he was dying to come to Scotland to see his fam so i thought hey fuck it let's go we have plenty of weed. Plenty of petrol (thanks to a little scam) might as well go up and see what all the fuss is about !!!

13. Inuk

no doubt scribe, you can always count on that show for the hotties. pretty funny too.

yeah that was a hell of a long day tay.

thanks Magge! all the credit goes to bogmon!

14. Magge

I have yet to try a volvo my friend i love the design on some of the news especially that c30r is it? The one with the lovely behind!! I will try and have a go in one, thanks.

Do so ! I still drive my old Volvo 240 from -91 with over 350000 km on the meter. In very good condition and i love the seats.

15. J3scribe

Road Trip!! :D I love hittin' the highway, you never know what's gonna happen.
    Those are the next DVD's I'm gonna buy even though I've seen all the shows many times in reruns.

16. J3scribe

My niece has an '07 Volvo wagon with all the bells and whistles, hell of a nice car.

17. Inuk

I have seen a volvo before down south. nice ride.

18. killainstinct

killainstinct

Only problems left now..... This wireless connection at the hotel is faaarrrr too slow.
    Problem 1 - I don't have my linux disk with me so I can't crack the surrounding networks and get a decent speed!
    Problem 2 - I have work in the morning. 340 Miles away! So i need a decent excuse to ring in with tomorrow morning. I can't do what i did on Eid "Im not coming in im fucked". Any ideas anyone?

19. ManRay

ManRay Back !! (Kinda) ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

The Runs :lol:

20. killainstinct

killainstinct

That sounds very interesting! I think Im going to have to use the influenza again this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.