1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Sancho And Juicehead666 Random Chat Thread!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Sancho, May 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ManRay

ManRay Back !! (Kinda) ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

nothing much bama, just playing some online poker... you ?

Some details on the celebrations, maybe ?

2. antheh

antheh Banned.

Yeah I was wondering why you were still here.

3. bamafan

bamafan Staring at (.)Y(.) ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Technology has came a loooong way in 10 years man, surely there's one out there that you can get comfortable with now. But, I play with a guy that doesn't own any woods at all and consistantly shoots in the mid/high 70's so you have to have one if that's not your strong point.

4. lostboys

lostboys I was invited

I used to play with a guy who had all his clubs custom made. They all looked like his wooden driver.

He liked the feel of his driver, went to a club shop and had them replicate it with the face of all the different irons. Was really odd to see him pull the stuff out, but he kicked everybodies asses.

5. bamafan

Just taking a break from work and browsing around.

Well, Friday we went to the wifes' aunts house and swam, ate, and drank cold beer and watch fireworks from around the neighborhood. Then the son and I sent a few up ourselves when we got home. Was great fun but I drank to much so I didn't do shit Saturday but sit around all day. Played golf yesterday with the family group - had 15 people play so it was a great turn out. We played a scramble format which basicly means all members of the team hit a shot then you pick the best one and all members gets to move their ball to that one and resume play, so on until you hole out. We put up $10 a piece for a friendly bet and our team won :D Then we all went back to my house and ate pizza and drank more beer.

6. lostboys

lostboys I was invited

love the any ball scrambles bama. makes it easy, my dad can knock the snot out of a ball, and I was always money from 75 yards in with my wedge. It just came down to a single putt.

7. bamafan

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is what I play with. I want the x 20's but can't afford them right now. I'll wait till next year when new ones come out and buy a used set.

8. bamafan

Yeah me too, they're great fun. We shot 9 under which for us was really great. My brother-in-law was one of my partners and he consistantly hits about 280 off the tee and is pretty accurate. My strengths are chipping and putting as well so we made a good combo. The other 2 members of our team couldn't do shit - I think we only used 2 shots of theirs, the rest was all us.

9. ManRay

Sorry Bama, my pc just froze up... :(

That sounds like you had some good fun.

Hmmm my Dad plays Golf, i think i should accompany him sometime soon...

Right now i am playing lots of Darts, another very cool sport

10. bamafan

Yeah, it was fun and yes you should try it. Be forewarned though, it's very addictive - I never played until I got out of high school, now I can't wait to play.

I used to throw darts a little back when I shot pool a lot, never got very good at it but it was fun.

11. lostboys

lostboys I was invited

Those are pretty nice. I have a set of Ping Eye2 knock-offs that are about 20 years old. My 7 Wood is an oversized Titanium Wal-Mart special that is only about 10 years old, but I can stick the ball where I want it.

12. Inuk

Inuk insert witty comment here ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

I haven't gone golfing in ages, it's fun to drink a few beers and do so.

13. ManRay

damn, i gotta try this out !

14. bamafan

I played with some of those Ping knock offs when I first started playing, I loved them. I then bought a set of Tommy Armour 845's and played for years with them. I just switch to the Calloways maybe 4 or 5 months ago - about 10 yards farther on average and much easier to hit. Hell, if you've got a club you're confident don't get rid of it. Like you said it's all about confidence. I like this saying - can't remember who it was: "Each shot in golf in only 6 inches - that's about the distance between your ears"

15. Inuk

mmmm yogurt...

just listening to some music mulling over my life decisions.

16. ManRay

i read that inuk,
    damn such a decision would destroy my mind...

17. Inuk

18. ManRay

ROFL !

"Get out of the Bathroom !" :lol:

19. lostboys

lostboys I was invited

I am firm believer in Lee Trevino's "3 inches of impact" myself. Doesn't matter what your swing looks like every where else, just the inch before, inch of, and inch after. It controls everything your ball does.

But, yes, I finally have a new buddy locally that gets free driving range balls and a free round of golf on an OK course, so I figured, I better get after it and then try and join a local golf tour for some fun/extra cash.

20. Inuk

heh I read 3 inches of impact and snickered.

then read the rest of your post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.