1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Sancho And Juicehead666 Random Chat Thread!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Sancho, May 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

no worries Bama, I was reading the previous posts and noticed you have been having a helluva time of it this week. My condolences man. How goes it today?

2. Inuk

Inuk insert witty comment here ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

I don't know why but I really do hate that guy. he really gets on my nerves.

it's not his accent either. though that's how I imagine Jamms talks, but I don't hate him.

Twotty just bugs me.

they are talking about that other twat Avery from the Rangers.

3. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

sounds like a personal issue there Inuk :p

4. antheh

antheh Banned.

Back, $1.37 AUD for a litre of petrol, cost me $30 to fill up my car a quarter of a tank.

5. Inuk

lol I don't know man. just most of the cast from the original series gets on my nerves. especially that cunty canuck Shitner.

6. bamafan

bamafan Staring at (.)Y(.) ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

It's alright I guess. thanks. Same shit - different day. I just need a damn vacation to get my attitude back right.

I've got a 24 gallon tank, will fill up tomorrow. It will cost b/t $60 - $70 :mad: but it will last me 2 weeks so I can't complain to much.

7. Inuk

coffee is just a nice pick me up.

3rd cup.

8. antheh

antheh Banned.

My car has an 80+ litre tank, last week I put 70 litres in :O

9. Majesty9917

I hear ya Bama, sometimes you just need to take a step back and catch a breather and it makes a world of difference. Inuk, I agree completely on the cast of the original lol. Goddamn Antheh that's fucking ridiculous! Fuck these fuckers and their goddamn inflation. These bastards need to be very quick with the completely alternative fuel vehicles!

10. antheh

antheh Banned.

I cbf finding a cup so im taking a swig of scotch from my hip flask then taking a swig of coke. :D

11. antheh

antheh Banned.

Its gonna be a long time before I get rid of my car, ill put a hydrogen engine in it before I get rid of it.

12. Inuk

lol at least it was good for laughs on Family Guy maj. remember when they were choosing members for the away team: spock, bones, sulu and the other guy in the red uniform;

red uniform guy, "ah crap"

lol

Majesty9917 likes this.
  13. Majesty9917

hell yeah that shit was funny as shit! Family Guy is just an amazing show!!! Sry had to say that.

14. antheh

antheh Banned.

Family Guy has got to be one of the best animated comedies.

15. Inuk

family guy is mosdef one of the best shows out there.

loved when that one chick bid one dollar over the previous guy on the show, he looked over and said, "&%*# YOU!"

LOL

16. bamafan

bamafan Staring at (.)Y(.) ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Stepping out for a short while, catch up with you guys in a bit.

17. antheh

antheh Banned.

Laters mate.

18. antheh

antheh Banned.

I just love in Blue Harvest when chris is about to destroy the death star and r2d2 gets hit and yells out FUCK YOU!

19. Inuk

just going up to the airport in a bit, my aunt and cousins are going back home.

was nice of them to visit.

20. Inuk

later bama.

I'll be back later dudes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.