1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Sancho And Juicehead666 Random Chat Thread!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Sancho, May 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inuk

Inuk insert witty comment here ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

damn, bet the boy will love the room. sounds cool man.

lol crazy fuckers. I'm glad I'm on a break man, can't stand the fuckers at HQ.

2. antheh

antheh Banned.

Only 20 to two in the morning, I'm a night shifter so it isnt that late for me :p

I just finished some toast and am sipping on a hipflask filled with scotch.

3. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

whats up phuckers!

4. antheh

antheh Banned.

Drinking scotch and surfing ebay thinking of buying an old retro flip alarm clock for no apparent reason.

5. bamafan

bamafan Staring at (.)Y(.) ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

yeah, I'll try to take a pic of it when I get finished. The wife and kids are on their way back home as we speak. Damn sure gotta finish it tonight.

There is 22 servers in the rack, that's a lot of cables so I gave them some leeway, but that shit is just rediculous.

Yeah, I knew you usually work nights - it would take a while for me to used to that.

LOL - toast and scotch, sounds like an interesting combination.

6. Inuk

good morning maj. just watching some dirty jobs on discovery channel, waiting for star trek TNG to go on in 10 minutes.

7. antheh

antheh Banned.

You work in Network administration?

And yeah its definately different however Vegemite smooths it all out.

8. antheh

antheh Banned.

I love that Dirty Jobs show, the guy who hosts it is pretty funny.

9. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

lol what better motivation is there than no apparent reason?

10. Majesty9917

hey inuk how the races pan out for ur bro?

11. antheh

antheh Banned.

Hahah I've bought some weird shit off ebay, stupid stuff id never usually buy.

12. Inuk

Mike Rowe, one funny fucker that is for sure.

they were canceled man. bad weather hampered the races. shitty man.

13. bamafan

Love that show as well - The deadliest catch is airing it's new season starting next week :D

yeah, I'm a netword admin - I do project management as well, which is where we are right now with this one. It's been a bitch - the worse project I've been involved with in 17 years.

14. antheh

antheh Banned.

Yeah real funny fucker that guy, I heard he does a show after Deadliest Catch, is it any good? I never get to watch much TV.

15. Majesty9917

I hear ya antheh I've bought some pretty ridiculous things on ebay just cause they were there and they were cheap. That really sux inuk man wtf? The whole race thing ended up just being a bust, sorry man thats really beat.

16. antheh

antheh Banned.

Ah when I was at school I got qualified to be a Network Administrator, never did anything with it though. Got all my CCNA certificates sitting here doing nothing.

Anyway, be back in like 10mins got to fill my car up with petrol.

17. Inuk

yes he narrates the deadliest catch too. last year they did a special behind the catch 2 part series that was excellent. very well done show.

18. Inuk

star trek TNG is on but it was that one with that super annoying twat Mr Scott from the original series.

I hate that guy.

watching the sport channel instead.

19. Majesty9917

lol

20. bamafan

I had certificates in Microsoft, Netware, and Cicso but I let them all expire. I still go to schools, just don't take the test because they don't require me to be certified here as long as I can do the job. I should though, would make my resume look better.

Agree, that's my favorite show on Discovery.

What's up majesty? Seen you on, just haden't replied to you yet - kinda busy today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.