1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Sancho And Juicehead666 Random Chat Thread!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Sancho, May 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

I'm gonna go drop the kids off at the swimming pool

2. AFX

AFX Guest

Had a nice day today. Went for a pub lunch with some mates, watched England beat Slovakia, and then drank a lot.

3. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

You did ?

I have been lazy all day ! ;)

4. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

Just don`t drop them !

5. Magge

Cool day !

We stole one point from Portugal ! :D

6. AFX

AFX Guest

Nice Magge although Portugal haven't been at their best recently.

Magge likes this.
  7. Inuk

Inuk insert witty comment here ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

sounds like fun Inca

8. 2001pm

2001pm 2+2 is on my mind...

That's a lot! Thanks, too!

9. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths ...That's All She Wrote ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

LOL! Nice, what's ya reading?

10. AFX

AFX Guest

Yeah it was nice Inuk.

11. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths ...That's All She Wrote ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

firefly1984 and Magge like this.
  12. Inuk

thanks pm.

sounds like fun Inca.

13. Perfect4ths

A newlywed couple had only been married for two weeks. The husband, although very much in love, couldn't wait to go out on the town and party with his old buddies. So, he said to his new wife, 'Honey, I'll be right back.'

'Where are you going, coochy cooh?' asked the wife.

'I'm going to the bar, pretty face. I'm going to have a beer.'

The wife said, 'You want a beer, my love?' She opened the door to the refrigerator and showed him 25 different kinds of beer brands from 12 different countries: Germany, Holland , Japan, India,etc.

The husband didn't know what to do, and the only thing that he could think of saying was, 'Yes, lolly pop...but at the bar...you know...they have frozen glasses...'

He didn't get to finish the sentence, because the wife interrupted him by saying, 'You want a frozen glass, puppy face?'

She took a huge beer mug out of the freezer, so frozen that she was getting chills just holding it.

The husband, looking a bit pale, said, 'Yes, tootsie roll, but at the Bar they have those hors d'oeuvres that are really delicious... I won't be long, I'll be right back. I promise. OK?'

You want hors d'oeuvres, poochi pooh?' She opened the oven and took out 5 dishes of different hors d'oeuvres: chicken wings, pigs in blankets, mushroom caps, pork strips, etc.

'But my sweet honey... At the bar... You know...there's swearing, dirty words and all that...'

'You want dirty words, Dickhead? Drink your fucking beer in your goddamn frozen mug and eat your motherfucking snacks, because you are married now, and you aren't fucking going anywhere! Got it, asshole?'

...and, they lived happily ever after.

2001pm and Magge like this.
  14. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

Perfect4ths likes this.
  15. Perfect4ths

I'm out Dudes.

the battle of the eyelids is being lost

be aware of the software update, in case you guys find you can't get in, don't really know when, and if they repeat last week then it wont even happen.

16. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

it'll take 14.7 hours

laters Pfft4

17. AFX

AFX Guest

Take care P4.

18. Magge

Be good P4 !

19. Inuk

laters on p4.

damn the terminal was a good movie.

20. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

KRAKOSIA!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.