1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. THE MOVE OF THE PHUN FORUM TO A NEW HOSTER IS DONE. THE SEARCH INDEX IS REBUILDING, DURING WHICH SEARCHES MAY BE INCOMPLETE. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The NEW 2001pm - Phun Random Chat Thread!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by 2001pm, Jun 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeavyToka

HeavyToka Lost in a haze ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I'm not looking forward to playing the last episode again it's really damn sad, but I want that double Platinum lol I'm trying to hit level 20 before PS4 comes out.

2. A.tab

A.tab It was the best of times, ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Movers & Shakers Power Poster

Morning....

[​IMG]

3. TheOne

TheOne The President ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I'm still in a bad mood

4. TheOne

I've lost the willpower to do anything

5. A.tab

A.tab It was the best of times, ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Movers & Shakers Power Poster

Get married;)

6. TheOne

that won't help against assholes

7. A.tab

your attention will be diverted TO;)

8. TheOne

I don't think even a wife can be worse than a threat to have a lawsuit when innocent

9. A.tab

She would have been helpful for you in avoiding a lawsuit situation

10. essential

essential Evil wakes in vengeance,be careful what you choose ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster

what happend the1 ?

11. 2001pm

2001pm 2+2 is on my mind...

Hi gang. I'm home from work. :wave:

One, did this guy threaten to sue, or say that he has seen a lawyer and paperwork is being drawn up?

12. TheOne

actually nothing at all have happened.. there is just one farmer that lives not that far from here that accused me of stealing a thing ... well a part of a thing that he have, which I have no use of at all since it's too big for any of my machines. I never borrowed anything or took anything from him, never had any issues with him thus far... and he's probably running around accusing me of stealing it and telling everyone he meets that I'm being dishonest and deceiving people.

Now I do have issues with him, and I'd be damned if I ever will let this slide

13. A.tab

He is besmirching your reputation...

14. TheOne

btw, :hi: A.tab, essen & pm

he just threatened me with it (as far as I know) but if he takes it further I then will have proof and can counter sue him and he may get up to 2 years in jail depending on how serious the judge thinks it is. at the very least there will be a hefty fine

15. TheOne

yup

16. TheOne

whatever the outcome will be, if he ever will be in assistance about anything I'm the last person he can come to

17. 2001pm

I was falsely accused once and I turned the tables: I filed an official complaint with the police about my accuser, since he was lying (and besmirching my reputation). The police had a talk with him and scared him off.

18. TheOne

I can do that too, but as long as he don't file first then he have grounds of suing me of the same thing I was gonna sue him for.. unless I have witnesses that is, then it's a totally different matter. I have asked some and will continue to spread the word among those that I trust to forward anything they might hear back to me

19. 2001pm

Good. If you stay out in front of it, you'll be fine. :)

20. 2001pm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.