1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Model & Amateur X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by dead land, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malfunction31

malfunction31

Could anyone do this one? :) thanks

[​IMG]

Lene_Fan69 likes this.
  2. jigzo

jigzo

?

3. WonderAffair

WonderAffair

lol thats hillarious!!! its been weeks since i even looked on here and you guys are stil concearned with me? :)lol Thats funny shit.

But to clear things up, while you guys base your lives on here jerking off to pictures, im actually out enjoying real pussy. Im sure its hard for you to understand that concept but its not like your opinions matter to me anyway.

And I'm sure in between jerks your gonna have to come back with some kinda comment since im writing this, but hey whatever makes you feel important.

I kinda feel sorry for you guys who have taken a stand with me. If the highlight of my life was trying to be the one with some pull on this forum, then holy shit!! :) But you guys live it up, blast me and feel like your somebody........

4. KOAUI

KOAUI

Can someone try this?

[​IMG]

5. crack_pipe112

crack_pipe112 Ten Years of Phun

6. tbrown5175

tbrown5175

Your generic "you guys are jerking it, while I'm getting the real thing" response is both uncreative and boring. I hope you are much more creative with your so-called "real pussy" than you are with your "x-rays" and your replies.

7. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

Leave the insults out guys. No need for anymore. Let's just keep it to requests and follow-throughs (not that anything seems to be happening here in the way of pics actually getting x-rayed)

8. bobsnin

bobsnin

How do you do this?
    I have so many young crushes I have pictures of that I would love to take a glance at.
    Any help would be appreciated greatly.

9. diknabox

diknabox

TRUST ME THESE ARE HOTT!!! So someone please give 'em a try! I haven't learned the art of posting previews yet. Will work on it. Even if nothing can be done, the pics are still damn hot! And since I'm a newbie, shout out to all the O.G.s" here!

http://img14.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=60099_IMG_3014_123_246lo.JPG

http://img134.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=60104_IMG_3062_123_211lo.JPG

http://img172.imagevenue.com/view.php?image=60109_IMG_3225_123_206lo.JPG

http://img11.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=60110_IMG_3050_123_69lo.JPG

http://img168.imagevenue.com/view.php?image=60114_IMG_3189_123_105lo.JPG

10. tbrown5175

tbrown5175

I wonder if it is even worth bumping this thread anymore. Just seems like lots of requests and no real X-rays anymore. I'm just sayin'.

11. hockeyboywild@yahoo.com

hockeyboywild@yahoo.com

the reason no one is getting anything x-rayed is because no one is posting anything that can actually be x-rayed...... i suggest everyone read the requirements for x-ray pics before they bother uploading anything...... remember, if there isnt already a hint of something there, theres no way it can be x-rayed

12. kumdoin2004

kumdoin2004

13. mobius900

mobius900

14. kumdoin2004

kumdoin2004

15. dmatthewsfan

dmatthewsfan

Yeah... that's not true.

16. tbrown5175

tbrown5175

What is not true about that statement?

17. Xrayfan

Xrayfan

Hi, some of you have said that the original pictures must contain a hint of seethruness... here's one with a lot of it on one girl and the other one has potential too if you look closely:

[​IMG]

I would greatly appreciate it if some of you gave it a go, I know atleast one of you will get good results... good luck and thanks!

Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.