1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Model & Amateur X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by dead land, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. msnevil

msnevil

Dennison420 the pic is too small to work with. Anyway, I did the best I could with it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. msnevil

msnevil

one more:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. chumwithrum

chumwithrum

Only my second post, so I feel pretty bad making it a request, but if anyone wants to give these a shot, it would be great.. Thanks. :) All taken in a bar, so all are over 21
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

4. KOAUI

KOAUI

5. msnevil

msnevil

6. nomuff2tuff

nomuff2tuff

7. chumwithrum

chumwithrum

Thanks for the try and the tutorial, msnevil. Much appreciated :)

8. msnevil

msnevil

nomuff2tuff, I tried these pics at another forum.

Anyway, there is not enough background illumination. So the pixels become blocky, and no matter the amount of contrast I add. I will not be able to enhance anything. (B+W color threashold.)

This is the best I can do with a very limited pic. Agian, Background light is a must. Either a powerful "flash" or sunlight illumination. (All that I am doing is enhancing the B+W\Contrast visual spectrum. Light must pass through the shirt, or the Black\White Contrast will not happen.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. nomuff2tuff

nomuff2tuff

some more for the experts to try. cheers

[​IMG] [​IMG]

dont know if the bush will show on the second one???

10. nomuff2tuff

nomuff2tuff

why dont you post waht youve managed to achieve? im sure we would all appreciate it.

11. msnevil

msnevil

Arnoldgenes, Your pics respectfully are too small. You can sorta see something. But with such a small resolution. Its hard to see anything. If you and others want me to "enhance" pics. Please at least post a pic 800*600. Thank you.

Nomuff2tuff, how old is the girl in the right picture you posted? If she is over 18, I will post the pic. (Also please don't post picture's with kids in the background. btw- I removed the kid from the pic.) Thank you for your understanding.

The pics are done, Though it seems imagevenue is currently down.

12. Arnoldgenes

Arnoldgenes

Come one bro, you should still give it a try...please? None the less wana give this one a shot? Voylover already worked on this pic, but I think he used some some dodge and burning. Id like very much to see your rendition.
    [​IMG]

13. faithman

faithman

Hey guys, I know it's quite cheeky of me to make a request for my first post, but would anyone have a go at this picture for me?

[​IMG]

I've had a try and this is the best I could manage:

[​IMG]

I'm not very good at it though, hopefully one of you more experienced guys will have a go at it. The girl in the picture is over 18, apologies but this is the biggest version I have, I know 800x600 is preferred.

Love the site, great work in both this and the celebrity x-ray thread :)

Many thanks!

14. msnevil

msnevil

Just imagine what some of these pics might look like if they had larger Resolution!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. nomuff2tuff

nomuff2tuff

no problem my friend rest assured the girl in the pic is indeed 20 yo.

btw you said in the other pics i posted that you used them on another forum, can you tell me the name of the forum please?!?!?
    thanks ever so much. nm2t

16. nomuff2tuff

nomuff2tuff

another 1 to try dont think it will show but heres hoping. :)

[​IMG]

17. 67.alex

67.alex

this one will work cause i can see her nipple already

[​IMG]

18. alrightmeow420

alrightmeow420

I know that it's somewhat frowned upon to post a request for your first post. I've browsed here for a while, but I'm just now getting around to starting a membership. I figure that even if nobody wants to help the newb, everyone gets some hottie amateur pictures. I've worked on these myself, but to no avail. I don't have Photoshop, so I've been trying to use a free knock-off, but I can't seem to get the desired effects. The shirts she's wearing seem to be pretty sheer, so I guess it might be the bra that's throwing me off, or I might just really suck at this. If anybody wants to help, it would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. faithman

faithman

I had a go at the third one, even though I'm a beginner myself. I didn't get the best result but she's definitely wearing a bra under there my man so I don't think you'll get any good results from this one I'm afraid:

[​IMG]

20. alrightmeow420

alrightmeow420

Yeah, that's what I figured. Some of these guys are really good though, so I figured it was worth a shot. Thanks for the try though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.