1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Model & Amateur X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by dead land, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 67.alex

67.alex

yeah, what he said can one of you geniuses try this one??? :)

2. msnevil

msnevil

Nocturnal, Voylover made a couple good "fakes". Like I did with keri's pic. Neither are authentic in anyway. A contrast\leveled\layered pic would never look that good. Unless its altered via color manipulation. Look at the celebrity x-ray forum to see true leveled\layered pics.

There is no details revealed what so ever with your last pic. Except parts of her bra.

bananaxl, 67-alex The pic is too small. Something is revealed except its a blur.

Most of the pics posted on this thread are near impossible to do. Try posting lingerie, Tight white shirts, bathing suits, tank top with bra, see through bra, etc. These can be done. All other exp's can only be "faked."

I added a exp. of a pic that can be done.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. hoodz

hoodz

can someone do this on

[​IMG]

4. AKID

AKID

Here is some pictures of a Danish girl "Stinne" I think she's really hot... Do you think you can do some magic with her tits? I know I am a newbie, but still, this would make me happy.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Nocturnal Emissions

Nocturnal Emissions

So, if I have your statement right, the pic that Voylover posted for me is completely fake? Not even the c-thru on the blue shirt (only exposing the bra)?

I realize that you are not going to be able to x-ray effect the solid bra, but that's all I'm really hoping for on these two pics. Full view nudity would be great, but I realize that's not possible with these two.

Just trying to make sure I understand you right. I'm a bit thick sometimes...

Thanks!

6. Nocturnal Emissions

Nocturnal Emissions

Also, will either of these bathing suits 'work'?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

7. msnevil

msnevil

I've had this discussion with somebody else in another forum.

Lets state that photoshop is defined by the laws of probability.

A clear visable bra will be closer to the true object then a Colored bra. By adding color to the picture, I am, including my biased observation of what I think the bra will look like.

Fake Artists do this all the time. An exp of this would be the recent colored on "panties" of Ms. Lohan.

If Ms. Lohan was truly wearing panties, And they were see through. I could add levels to her panties. And increase the natural contrast to the pic. And we would see her "snatch".

Of course, the leveled snatch is less detailed and thus less "Real". Then seeing her without panties.

But lets Color her snatch in instead. By adding colors to the picture, I add details to the picture. Never there to begin with. A Contrast simply increase's the underlying details. (Already there.) A colored pic has a lower probability of being right, then a unaltered contrasted pic.

This is where personal definitions come into play. Some think any alterations of a pic is "fake", others like me think any added detail to a pic. Is "faking" it.

But to show what can be done with photoshop. I contrasted your pic until her
    areola\nipple was shown. In all probability, I proberly enhanced shadows into they took on a appearence of Nipple. Or it could be the real thing.

By adding a bra in the way of her skin, The probabilities of the photoshop contrast being real. Is lowered. But with photoshop contrast, I can nudge the details to possibly even show whats under the bra.

To me its a borderline fake, Others might have more faith. And think its real.

And the only way, I would know would be to see her "skin" underneath.

(Simpy stated. Any photoshop is guess work. The more you add to the pic, The more your guessing. The less added, the more chance of it being real.)

(The first pic you added above this post can be done, but somebody else can do it. I need to work on some homework for my job.)

[​IMG]

8. Bunnyhopper

Bunnyhopper

^5 hoodz :wink:

[​IMG]

9. Bunnyhopper

Bunnyhopper

Got a link to the rest of this set?

[​IMG]

10. Bunnyhopper

Bunnyhopper

Not much to work with on these ones, but for what it's worth...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. msnevil

msnevil

What I did. (The Swimsuit designs I can't do. (Is not light perminiable) The Black part I can.

Contrast:
    I lowered the brightness and increased the contrast. Then applied a contrast mask. Then applied a slight midtone contrast. Then Layered via luminosity.

Colored:
    Merged the contrast with the original pic. Then Adjusted the saturation of the swimsuit in the red spectrum. Used Auto Color correction.

Results:
    The Picture is distorted by the Swimsuit decal. Unable to configure areola diameter.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. msnevil

msnevil

I need either a larger pic or a different uniform. The ruffles throws the contrast off.

13. Nocturnal Emissions

Nocturnal Emissions

Thanks for trying. I know it was a tough one to crack, but figured it was worth a try (to me any how).

Thanks again!

14. casek

casek

polliana from www.polliana.com

[​IMG]

not x-rayed, just figured someone would want to give it a go. good practice for first-timers

elultimoenirse likes this.
  15. msnevil

msnevil

1st pic shows what can be done with brightness\contrast and layers.
    2nd pic shows the contrast appearence that relays details. Notice the left girls areola is showing (mostly), the middle girl has padding, and the right girls areola\nipple is covered by the darn impermiable white strip.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. AKID

AKID

Here is what I got.. The last picture is one I think you can work with.. Thanks alot for trying..

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

17. msnevil

msnevil

The only pics that I could do was the B+W white t-shirt and B+W black dress(?).

The Black dress was a fat better picture to use, but the contrast was not as good as the white t-shirt one. (It look a whole lot better, if the resolution was a lot bigger.)

[​IMG]

18. 67.alex

67.alex

can someone try these ones please?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. AKID

AKID

Ok, thanks... I just think she is hot. Here is one from a disco.. I have alot of pictures of other girls, will you give them a try. They are in great resolution.

[​IMG]

20. Arnoldgenes

Arnoldgenes

Some need x-raying and some need to be brightened, any help is appreciated.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status: