1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Fappening - leaks discussion (don't post pics in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by hielo33, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hielo33

hielo33

One reason why I like this thread esp now since 120-days-of-oxfordshire signed up is that unlike vola, anon-ib and 4chan, he's actually a credible source. Which I like the fact that he answers even in detail in some cases just as long as we don't hound him with the same questions that he just answered on previous pages. I'd be annoyed to if I were him.

That and it would be nice to still have him around esp if any new leaks occur whether it's weeks, months or whenever, to have his insight on whats real and what's BS.

2. ecd127

ecd127

I read a couple brief mentions of Emanuelle Chriqui and Minka Kelly, but no evidence either exists. People have referenced Minka's alleged sex tape, but that feels like another fantasy.

3. MERPER

MERPER 15 Year Member

Fair enough. As I said in a message I sent you, I appreciate you being around here and any info. or pics you provide. Can't speak for everyone and not sure you got that message in your inbox.

4. 120-days-of-oxfordshire

120-days-of-oxfordshire

Thank you.

I've not heard a single person mention Chriqui anywhere. I had a couple traders pining for Minka Kelly but I have no idea whatever came of it. After Cancer died, a lot of people scattered and it's been hell and a half trying to put the pieces back together.

1 person likes this.
  5. MERPER

MERPER 15 Year Member

I haven't seen either of them on any credible list whatsoever, which is disappointing since they are 2 of my top-10 female celebs.

the Minka sex tape has been referenced as a point of how not to believe everything. it was one of those sex tapes that got a ton of publicity for being out there and ended up falling flat and being a huge trick basically...

bottom line, as is the case with anything but especially this, you can't believe everything. Anyone can just compile a bunch of names of beautiful celebs who have never been seen before and claim they have photos involved in this.

6. TheTruthSeeker

TheTruthSeeker

Are the recently leaked Winona Ryder pics legit?

7. boleskine

boleskine

Well I'm calling bullshit on your claim of having seen the Michelle Keegan set, I don't believe you. Time will tell who's telling the truth, till then people err on the side of caution

8. FappeningDude

FappeningDude BANNED

Hmm. I don't get the reference.

But I'm glad you're here, too.

9. hielo33

hielo33

Cancer was one of the vola chat rooms where many of them gathered, if I am not mistaken.

10. 120-days-of-oxfordshire

120-days-of-oxfordshire

Yes. Also, I already pointed this out.

If you think I'm going to drop content to prove you wrong, you can rightly go fornicate with a blender.

Thank you. Cancer was the name of one of the main volas where people interacted.

11. MERPER

MERPER 15 Year Member

what's the point of being a jerk about it?

the odds are substantial in favor of none ever getting released... that's why it's shocking when any do... so you give the guy a hard time just so if they never get released you can say "i told you so"... what good does that do anyone?

1 person likes this.
  12. boleskine

boleskine

That's not what my intention is at all but I like your deflection tactics, the true mark of someone who's not 100% legit. Like I say, time will tell.

13. 120-days-of-oxfordshire

120-days-of-oxfordshire

It's exactly what you insinuated by saying "Time will tell who's telling the truth" ... "makes me think that you might not be 100% reliable with your information" ... "the true mark of someone who's not 100% legit"

You clearly have an agenda, but don't really have anything to contribute except whining. You won't accept that I'm legitimate unless I personally drop Keegan myself, because if someone else does it, then I probably never had it and just heard it from someone else, right? You're not original in the slightest; just a major pain in the ass, stirring up unnecessary trouble.

3 people like this.
  14. boleskine

boleskine

You think I'm being a jerk saying I don't believe what he claims? I didn't insult him, I just disagreed with what he said. You can fawn over him all you want, he's not gonna release anything.

15. FappeningDude

FappeningDude BANNED

Dude, knock it off. A genuine trader is here sharing what he knows. He doesnt have to be here. He doesnt have to bother. I'm not saying suck his dick, but there's no need to be hostile. He's not making promises or trying to lead anyone down the primrose path. Chill out.

16. gerke

gerke

It is starting again. :eek:

17. FappeningDude

FappeningDude BANNED

Also, I havent seen their names anywhere, but any word on liz or marie canavan? Theyre z-list, the only thing theyve done was a few episodes of the Amazing Race and a couple years on artie lange's tv/radio show before it got canned.

18. boleskine

boleskine

Seriously I'm not stirring up trouble, just a dissenting voice amongst the fappening bullshit which is threatening to overshadow the leak itself. Just keep on trading, have fun, do what you want. Eventually everything will or will not emerge and we will be proved right or wrong.

19. Eddieranger

Eddieranger BANNED

Can't we all just.....fap along?

4 people like this.
  20. MERPER

MERPER 15 Year Member

if you don't believe it, just stop talking and ignore him... but what is to be gained by starting trouble with anyone on here?

I don't care what he releases or doesn't seeing as how my life doesn't revolve around the fappening...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.