1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Fappening - leaks discussion (don't post pics in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by hielo33, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stinger

Stinger

120-days, If VJ's sister isn't a celeb, why is there a holdout on her files, rather than just leaking them? Are they still valuable to trade even if she's not a celebrity?

2. Eddieranger

Eddieranger BANNED

Doesn't matter if she's private. That makes no difference.

3. AgallochFloyd

AgallochFloyd

Do you think the Dianna Agron set will ever be seen by us commoners? What about Taylor if there is a legit set?

4. 120-days-of-oxfordshire

120-days-of-oxfordshire

I amended it to go by registration date. I'm not going to use my lurker acct because there's no obvious connection between the two. But I just don't want to see this place devolve into /b/-tier garbage.

No.

I believe it's helping dispel bullshit. I can only help as much as I'm asked. Fuck hype.

Yes

I'd rather not divulge details on her to maintain the set's quality.

2 people like this.
  5. Eddieranger

Eddieranger BANNED

You guys need to read the last 5-10 pages before you ask a question.

5 people like this.
  6. Stinger

Stinger

He's said he thinks everything that's available will come out with time in quite a few different instances.

7. 120-days-of-oxfordshire

120-days-of-oxfordshire

Because they only appeared a few days ago and carry tremendous value.

Yes. Concerning Taylor, it'd make its way out eventually, but don't count on anything for the time being.

4 people like this.
  8. Krayt

Krayt

Do you know which sister? If she's blonde, it's probably Angel (a D-list actress herself whose done skinemax work). Brunette or redhead, and it's probably Rachel.

Incidentally, you'd probably be a HERO on this board if you find those missing Abigail Spencer vids again.

9. 120-days-of-oxfordshire

120-days-of-oxfordshire

Thanks for reminding me. It's Rachel fyi

1 person likes this.
  10. DudeNick

DudeNick

Is there anything of Kirsten Dunst other than the 3 leaked pictures? Ever heard anything about Jessica Biel?

11. Green Bastard

Green Bastard feels good man

I don't know what we can really do. We don't have an easy way to limit those people like that in this thread only. But, feel free to set some standards and ignore questions that don't live up to them, I guess?

I'll make a few suggestions and let mods go further if they think it's needed:

• Stay civil no matter what
    • Before you ask a question, keep in mind the dynamics at play here. There are a ton of people suddenly bum-rushing a single person trying to answer questions. In light of that:
      • In the same way I asked you not to post who you hope gets leaked (several times), don't stab in the dark asking if your favorite celeb exists. Only ask if you have a specific reason to think that such as them being on some list.
      • Try to be specific in your questions and formulate them in the way he requests.
      • Read back through previous posts and search the thread to see if your question has already been asked.

5 people like this.
  12. max-a-million

max-a-million

For 120-days, can you confirm the very latest, topless but faceless alleged Aly Michalka pics are indeed her?

13. 120-days-of-oxfordshire

120-days-of-oxfordshire

I thought there was slightly more on Dunst than that. You may want to poke around a bit. No idea on Biel.

Thanks for helping me for as much as you're able to.

Yes they are, but that Liz Gillies shit is totally bogus.

Heading out for a few hours. Hope this thread doesn't turn to shit by the time I get back.

5 people like this.
  14. GuyDionAngel

GuyDionAngel

The Naomi and Hayley ones I asked cause Naomi was mention on a list on some website and with Hayleys past topless pic I thought she would have done more.

15. Stinger

Stinger

It appears to be both of them to me, the D list sister has a fatter nose and I think it's her in some of the pics.

16. kelly1066

kelly1066

Mr 120 - just to clear up the michelle keegan issue for all us brits here..... can you confirm her images contain either boobs and/or vagina..? i saw you already said there was enough evidence to confirm the shots are of her; i'm assuming that means face and body in same shot; but you didn't say if much to see in the images or just instagram filling...?

17. Lefty11

Lefty11

Hey 120 days, I want to say thanks for taking time out to ease the wildly roaming minds around here with this and your previous Q&A. You sound like as big a fan as any of us. Do you know if one of my faves, Lyndsy Fonseca has anything out there?

18. dazzysima

dazzysima

Hi,

Is there any truth in Rachel Riley content?

19. Schadeschade

Schadeschade ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

The pix were not of Mélanie Laurent, that's why the thread is gone. It was some internet model. Don't remember what site she was on (even though I posted the link to it...).

Great to have you here, 120-days, and thanks for all your infos and insight. Keep it coming the way you do! Although I must say, it is pretty darn cruel of you to have JLH nude pix most people on this board have been waiting to see for 17 years and not share them with the rest here! :( :( :(

1 person likes this.
  20. Krayt

Krayt

I don't know what you have, but there is plenty of Angel to compare with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.