1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Fappening - leaks discussion (don't post pics in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by hielo33, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robo99

robo99 passing thru ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

1 person likes this.
  2. poolcue

poolcue

Lava is already melted!

2 people like this.
  3. YourPalJustin

YourPalJustin All posts by ChatGPT Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

I think melted lava is like refried beans.

2 people like this.
  4. mmaphd

mmaphd

Gives you diarrhea?

5. TicketStub

TicketStub

I think it is part hilarious and part pathetic that some of these girls are mad at their stuff getting leaked. Is there not a functioning brain between all of them? What did they expect? They took nude pics and kept them on their phones where they have to be kept somewhere. This is not like the old days like the Pam and Tommy VHS getting stolen.

6. hielo33

hielo33

Maybe if another dozen celebrities leaked photos come out, Jlaw and others could find a silver lining there knowing that they weren't singled out in a way like past celebs have when it was only one celebs photos leaked at a time.

7. Miamiblue112

Miamiblue112 BANNED

Not optimistic we'll get Emma Watson after reading her tweet.

8. KakosLykos

KakosLykos

So i guess we wont see the other pics of her as well......Mckayla was the only one i was looking forward to see.....

9. hielo33

hielo33

Apparently new leaks are coming.

[​IMG]

4 people like this.
  10. arOnex20

arOnex20

praise god

11. tacomaguy20

tacomaguy20

Now we just have to hope he gets all the content out before the authorities get to him :D

1 person likes this.
  12. Rated R

Rated R

Why shouldn't they? They did absolutely nothing wrong. Let's not victim blame here.

2 people like this.
  13. TicketStub

TicketStub

I'm not blaming any of them. But, at the same time, I feel no sympathy for them either.

14. terminusbiggus

terminusbiggus It's all good

15. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I'm predicting a different type of backlash, at least temporarily. After these leaks, celebrities are going to be so tight with their behavior that it may be a long time before we see anything from 'the cloud' again.

[Insert 'my two cents' emoticon here]

2 people like this.
  16. damager81

damager81

Companies will likely have to rethink the cloud storage situation altogether. Or at least the architecture that connects the cloud to the user.

Long term, I have a feeling this will cause changes in laws. There are so many people involved with expensive attorneys, that this could cause a ripple effect for anyone that does anything with "leaked photos."

17. CalabrianStallion

CalabrianStallion

18. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

19. Miamiblue112

Miamiblue112 BANNED

Kind of think some of you guys are digging too deep into the blacklash. Yea Apple and others will follow up with a comment that hopefully saves them some money in courts... But as a user you're asked if you want your photos linked to the cloud automatically. So shame on dumb hot celebs for 1. Taking nudes and 2. Hitting yes to linking it to the cloud.
    Only big issue is the dude who hacked and leaked.

20. terminusbiggus

terminusbiggus It's all good

Since companies have been switching from hard drives to clouds I have wondered about how secure they are. I guess we know, not very. Apple alleges that it has closed this flaw but it could and maybe is more than nude pictures. What if it was your financial records, or a businesses records? After all the iCloud doesn't just store images.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.