1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Fappening - leaks discussion (don't post pics in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by hielo33, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bomba69

Bomba69

So where are those Milana Vayntrub pics? I love that girl. Did they leak yet?

3 people like this.
  2. foeplay

foeplay ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Who?

3. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Why is everybody trolling me?
    Ok ok...i made a mistake and said i dont know most of the...celebs on the list,but that doesnt give you the right to create imaginary names just to troll me! [​IMG]

4. Bomba69

Bomba69

[video=youtube;npUYWt-LX-Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npUYWt-LX-Q[/video]

She's a funny cute actress/comedian with big boobs.

1 person likes this.
  5. Supernova

Supernova

Milana Vayntrub is the one on the left side and appears in an At&T commercial as Lilly.

6. Miamiblue112

Miamiblue112 BANNED

The blonde on the right is the hottest.

2 people like this.
  7. Eddieranger

Eddieranger BANNED

they're still dating, so I doubt that

8. foeplay

foeplay ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

very interesting indeed. Please give us more talk soup gossip as that is the main reason we are all gathered here today. Thanks!

9. silversurfer_

silversurfer_

Hey guys I have been reading in general mass media areas that there was more photos released today. BUT I don't see them at "PHUN" - if you don't see them at "PHUN" they don't exist. Right? I hear there's more Jennifer Lawrence photos but her thread has been locked.

10. hoseph316

hoseph316 BANNED

Nothing was released. Saw that bullshit story from the media that new pictures were released but they weren't.

11. Green Bastard

Green Bastard feels good man

The media is just really behind and/or bad at their job. The "new" Jennifer Lawrence photos they're talking about are the ones from last weekend. There hasn't been anything new since mid-week and nothing major since last weekend. Everything leaked so far should be be in the Celeb Extra section with the exception of a few whose ages at the time of the pics were questionable.

Also, there were people—not media but random people in forums and chats—saying that there was going to be another big dump this weekend, but that didn't pan out. You can pretty much bet that whenever somebody gives an exact date or time, it's bullshit. That may have added to the media's confusion about "The Fappening 3".

1 person likes this.
  12. Eddieranger

Eddieranger BANNED

By the time I wake up tomorrow, there better be some new sets of pics of various celebs, with a few surprises.

13. DDP73

DDP73

Most of the stuff that dropped last weekend was a pure spur of the moment decision. Cuoco, JLaw and MM all dropped as 'meh, fuck it may as well drop this as well' on vola on Saturday evening in about a 20 minute period after sporadic dribbles in the afternoon. Other bits and bobs dropped Sunday as others followed suit.

The idea of a specific date is ridiculous, it's more chan/reddit self entitlement bullshit. It'll appear whenever someone wants it to be out there for whatever reason they want it to be. Feckin eejit kids :roll:

14. mythmandal

mythmandal

so guys fappenning 3 is not happening?

15. Eddieranger

Eddieranger BANNED

Everybody is calling the current leaks "Fappening 3" but it's just not worthy. I think of it more as spinoffs. The Fappening 3 has yet to be revealed.

16. Browser

Browser

People pretty much thought it was dead after the first Aug 31/Sep 1 leaks, then bam, 3 weeks later. Likely, no-one knows when it will strike (if it does). So far we've had:-

The Fappening
    The Fappening 2: Attack of the Fappening

We may have:-

The Fappening 3: Revenge of the Fappening
    The Fappening 4: A new fappening
    The Fappening 5: The Fappening Strikes Back
    The Fappening 6: Return of the Fappening

17. chuckdee

chuckdee

Even though this weekend was disappointing, there sure were some fine moments these past few weeks. I never thought Audrey Plaza, Avril, and jennifer would all be so hot. These chicks and all the others just blew my mind! I wish Winona Ryder would have been featured. Her and JLH, but only because they seem like such prudes, also Swift and Emma. I have an unrelated request. There is an old chick named Jane Wiedlin who was on Surreal Life. Does anyone have the scene where she skinny dips with Adrianne Curry ? The first show of the season is hard to find.

18. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

So where there any other abigail spencer videos released? Waiting on those like crazy.

19. hoseph316

hoseph316 BANNED

There reason seems to be enjoying the embarrassment of these celebrities when they realize someone masturbated to their private photos. Only reason they needed was getting their rocks off.

20. foeplay

foeplay ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

The only difference is that after Fappening 1 there was still a ton of names left on that original list. Fappening 2, etc leaked the majority of those remaining from that list. Hence, its probably over unless there were celebs not in the list for some reason. Not trying to hate, just being a realist.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.