1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Fappening - leaks discussion (don't post pics in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by hielo33, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Its who is relevant at the time...and who you havent seen naked on screen.
    Oh..and who had simple passwords!

2. khonsu

khonsu

Wonder if the feds won't be able to identify and apprehend the hackers/traders before the rest of the pics are released. They (the hackers/traders) must feel confident they know what they're doing, considering the guy who hacked ScarJo was caught and is serving 10 years.

3. haydaddict

24 days i'd say was enough to track down at least one....but nothing has happened,i doubt they'll find anyone!

4. zeusaphone

zeusaphone

Probably because it was someone at the NSA that leaked it. Apple gave them access to the cloud and one of their agents took advantage. Even if they do find out who it was, they'll never make it public.

5. Ultraviolet

Ultraviolet Light My Way.. 15 Year Member

Taylor is a bit of a goer isn't she, saw a meme about how she's banged half of Cape Cod when in the same time Miley has only had one boyfriend and gets called a lot of names.

6. Bomba69

Bomba69

LOL sure bro.

7. josko

josko ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Half of the population seems to think that Taylor is a prude who hates sex and is still a virgin.

The other half of the population seems to think that Taylor is a man-eating slut who dates lots of guys and fucks every guy she goes out with.

The actual truth is probably somewhere in between these two extremes. ;)

8. haydaddict

Do you know what kind of people work as...your protectors???The majority of hackers that get caught are enlisted and work in various agencies as a part of their sentence,because they have proven they are better than the ones they have!
    Its a common practice all over the world!It wouldnt be suprising that one...never forgot his roots!

9. Jack Tripper

Jack Tripper I don't know. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Interesting possibility, I hadn't thought of that.

10. superset

superset

You hadn't thought about it because it's not true. Dumb people continue to be dumb and expose themselves as dumb so it generally helps out society in whom to stay away from.

11. khonsu

khonsu

The fact that most of the names aren't A-list doesn't really matter to me, only whether they're attractive. For instance, Kim K is A-list but she doesn't do anything for me.

12. haydaddict

Yes because a bunch of random strangers forming a group to hack celebrities and break down the security of various cloud services without anyone noticing is much more possible to happen!

13. firekind

firekind BANNED

Says alot about the A list if she's one. I think most actual A listers would disagree with you.

2 people like this.
  14. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun

15. hoseph316

hoseph316 BANNED

According to what I read on /stol before the whole thing was wiped of evidence all the hackers are underground and stopped what they are doing.

All the leaks that we are getting now are traders who got pictures from the hackers. The hackers will be off the grid for a couple of years at least.

Some trader with a big collection is going to be the FBI's scape goat in this though because someone is going to go to jail. Won't matter if they have no evidence about them hacking. If that person has all the pictures with the exif data they are going through a quick federal trial like Christopher Chaney.

1 person likes this.
  16. PatchesO'Houlihan

PatchesO'Houlihan

The people/company who created the emmayouarenext.com website apparently forgot to turn off the appache server status reporting feature. It shows that emmayouarenext.com is hosted by the rantic.com web server. rantic.com is owned by Rantic Marketing - the company trying to get 4chan banned.

The server status has since been disabled, but not before people were able to get the data and make numerous screenshots.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  17. hoseph316

hoseph316 BANNED

18. leviathan0999

leviathan0999 BANNED

And looking deeper, there's no such company as "Rantic Marketing." They weren't hired by anybody, they're an Internet hoaxing business.

They also did a NASA hoax during the government shutdown, and a Family Guy hoax after the “death” of a the dog, and they sent the Daily Dot, an online news blog, a bunch of fake Twitter followers to show that they could do that.

There was a Daily Dot article them the other day.

19. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun

No shit. I mean this is nothing against you but the clickbait nature of this whole meta thing... meh.

Btw, we never heard anything of "other" regular hotties who get or got major airtime even in the celebrity pictures section, say
    Megan Fox
    Taylor Swift

Ok basically every assistant to art director and director in Filmland is probably a cutie pie with a banging body but I mean the other big names who get on covers and are marketed as sweet darlings and such.

20. fredikus

fredikus ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

i wish me Winona Ryder and Kelly Brook :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.