1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Fappening - leaks discussion (don't post pics in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by hielo33, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyraxisgod

Cyraxisgod

For all of the hype, where are the must see shots? I haven't really been impressed thus far, save a couple of decent shots. Much ado about nothing? In the end?

2. cooperlamar

cooperlamar Ten Years of Phun

We saw an Oscar winner naked in about 20 different pics, one super model with a curling iron up her ass, and another super model naked in a variety of positions and cum all over her back from a Cy Young award winner for starts.

2 people like this.
  3. smokeeater

smokeeater

It already is, I got it a few days ago. I scanned the zip with anti-virus before opening it. all clear

4. Green Bastard

Green Bastard feels good man

The set of pics in current torrents or zip downloads is only a fraction of what is purported to be out there. There was a huge list of names many of whose pics haven't surfaced yet and there are claims of additional pics/videos even from the already leaked names. Who knows if that stuff actually exists or if it will ever surface, but that's what people mean by "all".

5. Krayt

Krayt

While there's undoubtedly some fakes and cases of mistaken ID mixed in, I'd bet many of those names on the list are legit. Some, like Rihanna, have already had leaked nudes before, and she shows up naked in public half the time anyway, so I doubt she'd had much security.
    Also, a lot of the names on the list are so obscure I can't fathom anyone even going to the trouble of faking them.

I think more will leak out over time, as the heat and public attention dies down. I don't think there will be another Fappening Event, though. Really, the only reason it made as big a splash as it did, IMO, is the inclusion of Jennifer Lawrence: popular, acclaimed, America's Sweetheart, and she'd never appeared nude anywhere else.

There have already been some much less publicized leaks, like pictures that are undoubtedly actress Lori Huerring. Then there's the ones of wrestlers Velvet Sky and Melina, which haven't been confirmed or dismissed, so far as I know.
    And there's an alleged (can't see her face) Gabrielle Union pic floating around.

To be fair, that was probably a wand sextoy, wasn't it?

6. JM4825

JM4825

I just looked up pics of Irina and she wouldn't be getting any of my attention. I also don't consider Miranda all that great looking. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so don't try to lump all men in one group.

1 person likes this.
  7. josko

josko ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Definitely wrong. Everyone has different tastes, but most people who meet Taylor in person are stunned at how beautiful she is in person. They say she looks just like a supermodel herself. When Taylor performed at the Victoria's Secret fashion show, the overwhelming consensus the next day was that Taylor looked just like one of the models. She blended in perfectly.

In your example, some would prefer Irina, some would prefer Taylor. To say that all (or even most) would definitely prefer one over the other just doesn't ring true.

But we're getting off topic.

Hopefully there are more nudes of lovely ladies for everyone's tastes.

8. Green Bastard

Yep, let's not turn this into one of those threads.

1 person likes this.
  9. marts

marts

they all look like they were taken with a potato

10. lspiderl

lspiderl Guest

Victoria justices were all pretty high def

1 person likes this.
  11. gpap

gpap

I have one of Russell James' previous books (V2), which is also mostly in black and white, and I don't regret buying it even for one second. $200 might be too much, but I suppose the price will go down eventually.

12. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

[​IMG]
    the true fear....

10 people like this.
  13. sabbath

sabbath

Ahahaha, nice one...

14. CelebLover1

CelebLover1

This made me laugh :D

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11320739

7 people like this.
  15. terminusbiggus

terminusbiggus It's all good

I'm surprised that no one has come out with a t-shirt yet that says "I Was There for the Fappening, Labor Day Weekend 2014.

8 people like this.
  16. MERPER

MERPER 15 Year Member

Thanks man, that is interesting to know. I'd entertain buying it but I really hate black and white and with only 8 color photos, I just can't justify that.

He does talk about one photo in an interview of candice and lily aldridge totally nude and getting all touchy/feely set against the sun as a backdrop... i'd hope that's a color one...

17. forgottenadventurer

forgottenadventurer

[​IMG]

Seems it is not over! Thread on another forum apparently had a new preview pic of Victoria Justice (sadly can't find it, deleted).

18. fee

fee

Google Trends has taught me three important things about the Fappening: a) It wasn't really much of a worldwide event b) Jennifer Lawrence received the most publicity c) The Philippine people (and parts of Australia) are extremely computer literate and horny!

http://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=fappening

Fappening By Country:
    Philippines 100
    Australia 67
    Netherlands 59
    Singapore 58
    Canada 58
    United States 57
    New Zealand 55
    Norway 47
    United Kingdom 44
    Ireland 44

Fappening By City:
    Quezon City 100
    Sydney 95
    Melbourne 94
    Perth 91
    Brisbane 90
    Calgary 26
    Singapore 26
    Toronto 20
    New York 19
    Amsterdam 19

Jennifer Lawrence vs. Kate Upton vs. Victoria Justice vs. McKayla Maroney:
    http://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Upton, Victoria Justice&cmpt=q

Pre-Fappening
    Jennifer Lawrence 3
    Kate Upton 2
    Victoria Justice 1
    McKayla Maroney 0

Post-Fappening
    Jennifer Lawrence 100
    Kate Upton 32
    Victoria Justice 8
    McKayla Maroney 5

:D

19. Green Bastard

I read something the other day saying The Fappening took down New Zealand's largest ISP for a couple days. Apparently people were clicking on fake links and the resulting malware was causing too much traffic.

1 person likes this.
  20. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.