1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Fappening - leaks discussion (don't post pics in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by hielo33, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

I remember reading the fappening report on twitter and he was talking about this weekend being big. So far it's just been some possible ashley benson pics and that's it. I guess 4chan is the website to go to if anything actually happens tonight.

2. kelly1066

kelly1066

The problem with such a deluge of good genuine pix like we had last week, is that it brings out the fakirs in droves...!!!

I'm not debasing the fakirs, but when we have such gems on the horizon I wish they'd let us enjoy them without confusing an already difficult selection of images in each batch..... Look at the mix in the Kate Upton images, some of the images are clearly of a dark haired girl who wasn't Kate, but just some other bit JV had on the side...!!??

If and when more new images get leaked then it's going to be even harder to sort the fakes from the real images....!!

1 person likes this.
  3. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

That's what I'm saying!!! Feel like I'm on some roller caster. I don't want to get my hopes when I click on a link only to see some fake pictures.

4. medievil

medievil

those links are a scam.. the whole.. complete the survey to download BS

5. beruud

beruud Twatwaffle Ten Years of Phun

According to TMZ Redditt is now banning anything fappening, absolutely no more (according to them)

6. Green Bastard

Green Bastard feels good man

I've removed the links to the Reddit thread to be safe. While the user on Reddit was obviously scamming, I'm sure KingkongDingdong (dat username) here on Phun was only trying to help. Be wary of any huge or unlikely collections on obscure file hosts or using link protectors. There's a lot of scamming going around.

7. KingkongDingdong

KingkongDingdong

Will be more careful next time. Thank you, guys.

1 person likes this.
  8. jackinthebox

jackinthebox Power Poster

I read somewhere that the original hackers have agreed to release the whole treasure trove, because of all the outpouring of support and requests from users on various forums around the world with <10 posts. The hackers just couldn't keep from responding, even with the threat of capture and prosecution, once they found out how everybody felt... to know that in fact everybody does want to see those nudes, well, it just melted the hackers' hearts. So, it will be coming soon.

9. terminusbiggus

terminusbiggus It's all good

Nothing like some sarcasm to brighten up the day!

10. josko

josko ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

[​IMG]

Taylor Swift’s private texts and photos could, the magazine says, reveal she is “anything but the good girl she seems”.

The pics have seemed to dry up, but The Fappening will probably be gossip fodder for weeks and months to come. This above is the new cover to Famous Magazine, which is an Australian weekly gossip rag.

tipitipitipi and hustler077 like this.
  11. gpap

gpap

Seems to me that everything on that cover is made up. Would love Miranda Kerr leaks though, couldn't care less about Taylor Swift personally.

12. firekind

firekind BANNED

You want leaks from someone who has and always will model in the nip over a famous singer who will never pose nude? Strange?

13. azul360

azul360

He's more saying that he actually has an attraction to Miranda Kerr and none to Taylor Swift. She's not my type at all either so it's understandable.

14. gpap

gpap

Basically this. I don't find Taylor Swift attractive.

1 person likes this.
  15. JoeyMontego

JoeyMontego Ten Years of Phun

If I were to look at Taylor Swift in a room with a normal selection of women I would probably find her to be very beautiful or at the very least mildly attractive. If instead of normal looking women that room had Miranda Kerr, Candice Swanepoel and Adriana Lima in it then Taylor Swift would look rather ugly in comparison. It's sort of not fair to most women or even very beautiful women to compare them to Miranda Kerr or other top shelf models. You could have Taylor Swift looking her absolute best getting the attention of every man in the room but if say, Irina Shayk came in the room, it wouldn't matter if she had no make up and dressed like a wreck, Irina would be the one getting all the male attention.

16. gpap

gpap

Well, when I look at her by herself, I don't find her attractive. If I compare her to women I know personally, I don't find her attractive.

17. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Its funny how noone of the victims is on the cover....

18. Bomba69

Bomba69

I can't believe magazines like that still exist.

19. Bribi

Bribi

I think it's kind of over. Maybe not 100% but a major part. Too bad, I wnted more of Kaley.

20. MERPER

MERPER 15 Year Member

if it makes anyone feel slightly better, there's apparently a new book coming out on Oct. 10 called "Angels."

It has a bunch of the Victoria's Secret angels including Lily Aldridge, Alessandra Ambrosio and Candice Swanepoel nude...

on the down side, the book costs $200 to own... and all but 8 photos are in black and white...

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.