1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Fappening - leaks discussion (don't post pics in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by hielo33, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Green Bastard

Green Bastard feels good man

Most of that sounds plausible except I'm not sure the "rich guy" ever got any pics did he? There was a guy taking requests and was willing to buy a bunch but I don't think anything ever came of it, did it?

And I hate to harp on about this, but just for clarification, it's unlikely that somebody hacked iCloud itself. Rather, they probably hacked individual accounts.

2. Darth Demer

Darth Demer

He is ID'd it's over this noob didn't even use Tor. There won't be anything new. B**** H***** aka Based God aka BluntMastermind fucked up big time with his Mackayla Marouney preview tease it was childs play to figure out who he is. He is probably v& already.

3. reishun

reishun

the guy that posted Teresa Palmer and Becca Tobin claimed he was the rich guy.

1 person likes this.
  4. robo99

robo99 passing thru ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

from what I understand most of these photos were aged at least a year, and the celebs thought they had deleted them, but were actually dumped in "trash" which is never really deleted in cloud services

these photos were not taken last week, so maybe this is the correct story

5. Jack Tripper

Jack Tripper I don't know. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Cloud services usually keep stuff for over a year, even after it's "deleted".

1 person likes this.
  6. The Man With No Name

The Man With No Name ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I'm continuing to not understand why the release of the pics has been stopped. Just a dozen of hours ago there has been a flow of pics published.

7. Jack Tripper

Jack Tripper I don't know. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Guy went to sleep? Got scared? Got paid off by celebrity lawyers? Was bluffing and didn't have any more?

1 person likes this.
  8. Darth Demer

Darth Demer

The guy has been doxxed! It's over we know who he is. He is probably v& right now. Or desperately covering his tracks and trying to get rid of evidence. It's over for good. Nice ride glad i was part of it but this was just a noob like most of the time a shame we can't get someone who knows what he is doing for once.

And BTW @Green Bastard, Icloud is ripped all the time. Mostly unknown girls though. But yea that Icloud has been breached is nothing new just the extent of it and that it was celebs was unusual.

9. The Man With No Name

The Man With No Name ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Ok Jack, thank you. Hope in nothing of irreparable :)

10. YourPalJustin

YourPalJustin All posts by ChatGPT Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Am I the only dude who felt that the Jessica Brown Findlay vids were the real treat in all this hoopla? She was adorable (except for the butt sniffing, that was gross).

11. Bomba69

Bomba69

If that kid is indeed one of the leakers he's still just one of many. Right? And he's probably not even the original hacker.

12. dahazeleyeshornet

dahazeleyeshornet ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster

I wanted to see Meagan Good, Keke Palmer and Rihanna
    I saw their names on a list

13. GingerCat

GingerCat

It is getting less and less likely we will get more pictures which is a massive shame as we know from those previews we got that more photos exist.

14. nixniz

nixniz

15. AkwaMan

AkwaMan

the hacker ist a 15 year old kid who interns for a web company...someone on 4chan outed him...he made the mistake of not censoring his network names

16. GingerCat

GingerCat

So it is done. No more leaks?

17. AkwaMan

AkwaMan

dont know apparently there were some big picture trades going on friday/saturday so he is probably not the only one with pics

18. JoeyMontego

JoeyMontego Ten Years of Phun

It's not the kid, it's B H. Some info suggests he may very well be the original hacker based on time stamps. Unless he had help or he got the files to someone or somewhere else they are gone. No further uploads. Based on the comments he's getting on the few personal accounts that he didn't have time to close down before he was found out, this guy is done. If anyone else does have the files I think they will not be to keen on releasing them once they see what happens to B H.

19. Spock's_Beard

Spock's_Beard

Trusting Apple, which deliberately designs its shit to be back-doored by the FBI, NSA, Apple itself, Apple-approved companies, and anyone else with script abilities is a pretty stupid thing to do.

THE FUCKING THINGS CAN SPY ON YOU AND REMOTE-ACCESS EVERYTHING (INCLUDING CAMERA AND AUDIO) EVEN WHEN YOU THINK THE SHIT IS TURNED OFF!!!

I hate to be "that guy" but they deserve it and the NSA spy scandal should have told them that nothing's safe

Also I have still yet to see the Aly Michalka and Winona Ryder ones (HINT to anyone who wants to be a bro) and Kate Upton needs to get her ass on a treadmill

20. cronus

cronus ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Its not the hacker, he is just the guy who leaked this stuff to the internet as soon as he got a hold of this from some other dude.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.