1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. twitslueth

twitslueth

I'am but the brain has stopped working properely to tell me what film it was from.

Any way as for the burn and dodge I have stopped using them all together as I find they dont work that well. If I cant get something from the picture with the contrast/brightness tool then the whole pic gets binned.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

svespucci likes this.
  2. porter444

porter444

Terrapin thanks for replying to Superset as you have. So far I've been a watching from the sidelines in this forum, not contributing pics or words. This is mostly because I don't want to get blasted by harsh members like Superset.

Like you said, there is no moral high ground here...

Thanks to all who have posted on topic pics, and help for others. I don't have photoshop, but have been experimenting with Microsoft Image Composer. When you guys post a pic with before and after I'm using that as a benchmark for my trial and error.

Thanks again for stepping up Terrapin, FEAR THE TURTLE!!

3. noleland

noleland

I wasn't; just didn't feel like getting into a faceless chest thumping exercise. It's easy to be a tough guy when you're safely tucked behind a keyboard.

Again, if you have any tips on how to improve my "artistry" they would be appreciated.

4. Terrapin

Terrapin

Back to business

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Terrapin

DrGontzo, svespucci and Strikes Again like this.
  5. Nygeo2

Nygeo2

Lmao. I just came back after a long absence. Read through everything and looked at everything(exhausted now) You are all doing great work....and well said Mr. Terrapin!!

6. raydavies29

raydavies29

theres tape but theres a protusion i see under the tape again i've been guilty in the past of the over burn. but that just makes it not of the best quality.. luv it how begginers are roasting other begginers. lol.. why do we have to go over this all the time.. people can't believe that you can adjust light and bring out stuff thats not visable to the eye . and thats where people for some reason get angry cause they feel cheated.. not sure why .. it's like an illusionist or magican doing a trick and saying how did he do that and getting angry and saying well it's all just fake.. i aggree with terripen he just has to lay off the burn a bit and he'll get it...i don't use the burn at all anymore.. i use the multiplyer and screen.. it's basically the same but more even..and i use colour a lot now.. theres some artistery to it..

7. titojames

titojames

What Up Guys, I Got A photo Of Nicole Of The Pussy Cats I need Help On

Attached Files:

8. Tiger-wutz12

Tiger-wutz12

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

can anyone try these pics of a beautiful german actor? :p
    EDIT: now it works^^

9. raydavies29

raydavies29

10. proof113

proof113

yeah...plz try some1

11. Terrapin

Terrapin

She's got some xray proof pads on........

Terrapin

12. Terrapin

Terrapin

VERY tough material-those reflective outfits are hard, especially white, but here's something anyway

[​IMG]

Terrapin

13. twitslueth

twitslueth

Bit of a crap batch catch seem to find anything good lately.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. proof113

proof113

big thx! can you try the others too?

15. Terrapin

Terrapin

The ones further away don't come out at all. Like I said, that material is tough to do anything with.

T

16. proof113

proof113

ok thx

17. Nygeo2

Nygeo2

I have a question that maybe someone knowledgeable on the subject can answer. I know it's not an X-ray question or anything....but you guys are good a photoshop, so here goes. My G/f sent me a few pics (of her face) :) When I go to where I saved them...the thumbnails are in color...but when I open them...they are black and white. Is there any way to change them back or not? Thanks in advance for any help I may recieve on this subject.

18. warhorse67

warhorse67

Since she's never gonna show em', someone xray what she's hiding! Please.

Attached Files:

19. ashketchumcool

ashketchumcool

nice man excellentt

20. Mollymutt

Mollymutt

Not with that crappy pic. We'll never get good results with it.