1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. raydavies29

raydavies29

2. Terrapin

Terrapin

and good afternoon!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Terrapin

3. Mollymutt

Mollymutt

Hello there...
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. squidrow

squidrow

5. squidrow

squidrow

6. x3knet

x3knet

wow this is awesome

7. msnevil

msnevil

picture source: Black dress, Glamour pic. Challenge: Black dress, glamour pic is slightly smudged.

photo elements 4.0.
    1.)Use the Rectanguler Marquee tool. Outline a box over the whole picture. Right click. Pick layer via copy.
    2)Use Tab menu Enhance:adjust lighting: lighten shadows 25%.
    3)Use the magnetic lasso tool: outline all of the black dress.
    4)Use Tab menu Enhance: auto-levels.
    5)Use Layers (Bottom right hand corner, Right click: select screen screen, opacity 50%.)
    6)Use Layers more (Bottom right hand corner beside layers: right click, Select merge visable.
    7) Should you choose: You can add color to the areola\nipple Via Eyedropper tool Select Area on nipple\areola. (The Color should be as close to the current nipple color as possible. You want to draw the true color out, not add color.)
    8 ) Use Brush tool: Use Multiply 20%, drawing from outward to inward. Either or both sides.
    9) Should you choose to high light a certain area, lets say the legs. Using eyedropper: Select the color of the legs under the dress. Use Brush tool: Use Screen 20% drawing on the skin portion only.

Either way, the goal for me. Is to make it look natural as possible.

[​IMG]

8. raydavies29

raydavies29

wheres the enhance tab.. maybe i don't have professional.. version.. i found the layer properties is it in there??

9. pid1232004

pid1232004

10. raydavies29

raydavies29

ok i just saw you are using photoshop elements ... it's not the same as photoshop 9.0.1 cs2 that i have so the terminology is throwing me off.. i'm dl elements as we speak.. do you have regular photoshop. what would i use in my version?

11. twitslueth

twitslueth

Incase I dont see you hello, good evening and goodnight.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

12. KOAUI

KOAUI

Terr
    Good job as always
    Where are the originals of Hathaway? I must have missed that post/thread
    Thanks man

13. twitslueth

twitslueth

I think we can all agree that Jennifer Ellison tits are as elusive as Pinders nipples. IE We dont see not enough of either. But whats this, is it ellisons nipple on show.

What does everyone think?
    [​IMG]

14. Terrapin

Terrapin

We have the same controls msnevil does, they're just in different places. The main thing that jumps out at me is that he's got the magic touch down for using the eyedropper to get just the right color for very specific areas, and can then bring those out without having to adjust color or hue or anything else on the rest of the picture. I may have to work on that technique, because I'm sorely lacking there.

Terrapin

15. msnevil

msnevil

There is no "magic" to what I do. Unlike "Color Burn" and "Color Dodge", The midrange colors are evenly changed with Multiply and screen. That is why you guys have to mess with Hue, and color. (That and multiple layers work wonders.)

Histograms for the various photoshop Brush's.
    http://homepage.mac.com/gapodaca/digital/_interface/modes/m_k.html

My hope is for everybody to help each other to improve thier photoshop skills. And in so doing, We have more beautys' to gawk at. :wink:

16. raydavies29

raydavies29

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

at least i eye dropped her skin colour and used multiply and screen burns and dodges.. but i wasn't able to bring out the nipple keeping the natural blue colour of her shirt on this one. maybe someone else can try and see if the blue of her shirt can remain.. not the best quality of original photo..

the nips are quite visible the eyedroper with skin tone and then using tool brush either screening or multiplying does the same thing as dodging and burning but it looks cleaner.. so thats what i did on these ones

17. Terrapin

Terrapin

whatever....

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Terrapin

DrGontzo likes this.
  18. squidrow

squidrow

This looks promising....

[​IMG]

19. raydavies29

raydavies29

20. ImLazY

ImLazY

Her Nipples are more messed up then Tara Reids....