1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT FEW DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. |Eddie|

|Eddie|

Ohh...didnt realize...nice job..

2. ImLazY

ImLazY

You wouldnt happen to have access to more photos like this of her would ya?

3. unclesam

unclesam

4. raydavies29

raydavies29

5. edinaboy

edinaboy

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    How about Tonia Cooley from Real World. See thru panties begging to be XRAY

6. WonderAffair

WonderAffair

Im new to this but figuring it out i think. Heres some jess alba I dont think anyone tried. Enjoy. Tips from terrapin or the other masters posting in this thread are more than welcome...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

DrGontzo likes this.
  7. jpv

jpv

Somebody wanna try these maybe :wink:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. twitslueth

twitslueth

9. Lurker_King

Lurker_King

10. Haywoodjablomie

Haywoodjablomie

11. NIO8281

NIO8281

can someone tell me where i can found this x-ray programme?
    i have photoshop but not this

12. Mollymutt

Mollymutt

What the hell do you think we are using?

13. breadfan888

breadfan888

Try these...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. MrNoshot

MrNoshot

:::::Jamie Lee Curtis:::::

[​IMG]

15. msnevil

msnevil

This applies to this website thread.

http://www.fake-detective.com/book-5/case425.jpg

http://www.fake-detective.com/book-5/case425a.jpg

A Unsharp mask will enhance the areola\nipple without adding false colors.

I'm a fan of your guys work. But I humbly suggest, you skip the "burn\dodge" tools.

I've posted two exp's.

The first is a local magnetic lasso Auto-level, 10% color Burn with skin color and 25% lighten shadows.

The 2nd is a Layered pic via 100% Multiply, and 100% screen to add B+W dynamic color range. Followed by a local magnetic Lasso Auto-level to a duplicate layer, Then merged at 50% Normal. Then followed a localized Unsharp mask at 50%, 2 radius, 0 Tolerance.

The 3rd pic is a simple layered 100% multiply, 100% screen. Compare the original pic layers with the multiplied\screen pic layers, and you will see the increased B+W histogram. (ie This increase's the visual color depth of the human eye.) (Note: Using less opacity with Mulitply\screen layers will decrease the added B+W color depth, This pic for exp. has too much added color depth. For exp. A 50% layered opacity for multiply\screen looks a lot better. Try it. :))

The 4th pic is the original.

I hope this helps?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. msnevil

msnevil

Forgot to add, A extended B+W histogram increase's Auto-levels x-ray effect.

17. raydavies29

raydavies29

i think the fake detective doesnt' understand xraying.. those xtina burned pic s were not fake.. according to him any manipulation equals a fake pic.. why does burning the nipple equals fake in your mind? its' not a fake nipple its there..it might not always look great but its really there.. and not drawn on or just a smudge mark.. i aggree with you that if you don't have to dodge and burn that much or at all the better.. but not all photos are hq out there but why does that mean you shouldn't at least find out the nipple the best you can.. with what you're working with..

A 50% layered opacity for multiply\screen look ... how exactly do you get this.. what setting in photoshop where is multiply screen.. ?

can you post the original photo of that chick.. i mean that pic looks like it's already almost sheer.. you don't even need to do any photo shop to see her coochie in that pic... if the pic is already totally or half sheer it's not really that tough to xray.. that xtina one on fake detective.. are the photos most people want to see .. a little more challanging cause the visible eye can't see it all until you xray..

what would you suggest with a black shirt or light black top sweater... ?? what steps would you take?

ps.. thanks for opening my eyes to the layer properties.. theres a lot of stuff in there that i'm embarrased to say i didn't really play with.I just discovered it now i have to figure out how to best use all those settings.. could you list what you would do to a black shirt or sweater.. step by step .. a light top vs a dark one.. using the layer properties... thanks

i'm not getting nipples as easy obvious now that i'm trying not to dodge than burn in stuff ..

mcnevil definitely has mad skills ... i have the heart but not a lot of skills i guess.. i'll get better .. teach us more

18. Terrapin

Terrapin

I'm with Ray. I don't think any of us give a rat's ass what the fake detective thinks.

Msnevil obviously has some mad shop skills. I don't know that I see that much of a difference between what I came up with on those pix and the examples-I didn't post mine as there's not much there to see.
    I'll take his word for it though!

Terrapin

19. Terrapin

Terrapin

Good Morning

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Terrapin

20. Seamoon

Seamoon 15 Year Member

very good morning, thanks.