1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. ImLazY

ImLazY

Heres that katie that people have been doing, and i threw in a Zeta jones
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DrGontzo likes this.
  2. Terrapin

Terrapin

That's not true at all really-black's not that much of a problem, you just won't get crystal clear results-but you'll still get results. In this case a quick look reveals she's wearing a heavy duty bra, so it would be a waste of time.

Terrapin

3. casek

casek

ahh, very good then. i was under the impression that black doesn't work at all.
    you're like the yoda of celebrity nipples, terrapin.

this is an addicting thread.

4. Aacidus

Aacidus

@ OPO

[​IMG] [​IMG]

DrGontzo likes this.
  5. Aacidus

Aacidus

sorry to say, but Jessica Lucas in the first two pics is wearing a very dark solid bra. in the third its a solid bra...

6. Aacidus

Aacidus

7. hlazzo

hlazzo

oh well, thanks for trying.

8. twitslueth

twitslueth

9. ImLazY

ImLazY

Heres two i did before bed...
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

CyberHawk likes this.
  10. opo

opo

I did wonder if this was anything - just my imagination?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

DrGontzo likes this.
  11. Mollymutt

Mollymutt

Today's batch includes Adriana Lima and Ashanti.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The second Ashanti pic may be a fake, because in the first one, she's wearing the same thing and there is tape over her nipples. If so whoever did it was good. Oh well....

12. TNP

TNP

Thanks for doing the Eliza pick Scrappy. I was hoping it would remove all doubt, but I guess not. I believe she is going commando in that shot but that's just one man's opinion.

13. buddhasole

buddhasole

Beautiful thread...Thanks for all of the work you guys been doing...quick question, anybody happen can do a few of Amerie??? There's a lot of her pics at http://www.ohamerie.com
    [​IMG]

14. EvilCorporateWhore

EvilCorporateWhore BANNED

just to let everyone know...

i recieved an email last week from a senior editor at Simon & Schuster who asked me if i thought a book might be possible regarding all these "x-rays" ...and honestly - i thought it was a great idea.

i'm positive the email was legitimate as well as the email address. anyway, i'm not sure if this will take off at all but if anything does happen i might be contacting some of the more prominent "x-ray" photochoppers in the future.

but like i said, this could be nothing at all... just FYI.

15. Mollymutt

Mollymutt

That sounds cool, but not very realistic. Just think aboout the lawsuits that would be flying. Jessica Alba sued Playboy for putting her picture on the cover in a bikini because she said people thought she was nude inside.

16. m.k.

m.k.

Great work my friend,i will be glad to see new kirstens photos ;)

17. yloa

yloa

There's an old Kristin Kreuk (smallville chick) from arena magazine that had her nipples showing in a white shirt...

can we find it?

18. KOAUI

KOAUI

Hey man ... since 99% of the images are owned by either the photographer or caps from studios or websites there is no way they would released the rights so they can be altered
    Also most of these are not even x-ray because of the burning ... they are closer to fakes
    The ones that use brightness, contrast and hue manipulation are incredible the others are just bad fakes

19. EvilCorporateWhore

EvilCorporateWhore BANNED

and that's exactly what i wrote back to him about - copyright issues. i looked up his name and turns out he's a pretty prominent editor. i'm guessing is he knows more about copyrights than you or i... and it was his suggestion.

who know's, i guess we'll see that happens
    read above about copyright issues - like i said, this was his idea... don't you think the senior editor of a publishing company would know about copyrights? like i said, maybe it's nothing... i just thought people here would like to know.

btw, i'm not sure if he's seen this thread at all.. he emailed me from seeing my examples on my blog... http://celebrityinc.blogspot.com/2006/04/x-ray-effect.html ...which are not fakes, thank you very much. :p

20. opo

opo

Is it any of these?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]