1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. edinaboy

edinaboy

We need more of Christina in this series she looks amazing in that

lusonico likes this.
  2. cooldude6

cooldude6

I found what I was looking for now I just gotta perfect it. At the very beginning I figured out you gotta absurdly slide one of the arrows over in the levels box or you just won't see enough at the beginning to do squat. I used to be just sliding it the get to a part of the black spike but you have to really go into the black spikes to get results in levels huh? :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

lusonico likes this.
  3. MrNoshot

MrNoshot

lusonico likes this.
  4. Terrapin

Terrapin

Wow-this worked out pretty well.

[​IMG]

Terrapin

lusonico likes this.
  5. bigyellow

bigyellow

New member here, this place is great. you guys do some great stuff here, anyone help me with these pics?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

lusonico likes this.
  6. illunicron

illunicron

tyra banks has some great photos that would work with x-ray trick. if anyone's got those, that would be much appreciated.

lusonico likes this.
  7. MrNoshot

MrNoshot

:::::::::Cat Deeley:::::::::

[​IMG]

lusonico likes this.
  8. m00njaguar

m00njaguar

First of all, THANKS to everyone who has worked on these X Ray photos- its an excellent experiment. I know that it takes a lot of hard work to bring out and make visible what is hidden beneath the clothes of these beautiful women. To help keep this project going, I decided to join this forum and contribute some raw images to give the X Ray wizards something to work on.

I'd suggest that everyone who cant X Ray themselves should search around the Internet and really dig deep for images to post here, so that those others who have the skills can then try to X Ray the photos and reveal what they show.

Anyhow, my first contributions are images of Alessandra Ambrosio, the Victorias Secret, Guess Jeans and Sports Illustrated supermodel from Brazil. One thing i love about her, besides her perfect face and fantastic body, are her big puffy nipples, which should be easy to see through her flimsy clothes.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

lusonico likes this.
  9. m00njaguar

m00njaguar

These images of Alessandra Ambrosio arent as good as the first set, but in several of the images her pussy seems to be a good candidate to be X Rayed.

Can anyone do anything with these?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

lusonico and macken1985 like this.
  10. m00njaguar

m00njaguar

I would like to remind everyone who posts that they should include the name of anyone in a photo placed into the Forum. First of all, this tells everyone who the subject is, and also makes the photo searchable. Without the name being listed somewhere in a posting, any Search will draw a blank and this will lead to reposting of photos. I've noticed that too many photos in this thread lack any name at all with them, leading to duplication- a problem with a very easy solution.

lusonico likes this.
  11. m00njaguar

m00njaguar

Ana Beatriz Barros is another yet another beautiful Brazilian supermodel (Sports Illustrated, Victorias Secret, etc). What do they put in the water down there to make their women so sexy?

Anyhow, can someone please X Ray any of these pictures? Sorry if any there are reposts of any earlier photo- I tried real hard to find images good for X Raying that hadnt been posted already.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

PS- thats Ana in the wet blue t-shirt with Alessandra Ambrosio in a Guess ad found in the earlier posting about Alessandra

lusonico likes this.
  12. m00njaguar

m00njaguar

Have these already photos been posted? Sorry if they already have appeared- havent memorized whats shown on each of more than 75 pages of this thread.

If not can someone try to XRay these.

[​IMG]

lusonico likes this.
  13. Nightly

Nightly

LMAO

lusonico likes this.
  14. twitslueth

twitslueth

newbie just calm yourself down you've only been here a day

lusonico likes this.
  15. KingH1

KingH1

hey guys... please do more from rihanna...i love this chick! <3

lusonico likes this.
  16. Nygeo2

Nygeo2

That's mad funny....I pictured it and everything

lusonico likes this.
  17. tool2heal

tool2heal

18. EvilCorporateWhore

EvilCorporateWhore BANNED

lol.

that made me laugh because i read it right after reading all his whining crap.

lusonico likes this.
  19. twitslueth

twitslueth

20. dick dierkes

dick dierkes

here some of Michelle to experiment on

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

lusonico likes this.