1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. easye

easye

[​IMG]

lusonico likes this.
  2. Aeinoch

Aeinoch

I agree! There are a bunch of sluts who already take their clothes off for money, ie: pamela anderson, that we really don't need x-rays of imo ^_^

3. MrNoshot

MrNoshot

Slight puffy...

::Sarah Michelle Gellar::

[​IMG]

DrGontzo and lusonico like this.
  4. twitslueth

twitslueth

The first pic she's wearing two pairs of nics...bitch

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

lusonico likes this.
  5. ManuS

ManuS

More work to do :wink:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Good Luck :p

DrGontzo, silence238 and lusonico like this.
  6. TNP

TNP

I'd like to start by thanking everybody who has posted these incredible images to this thread. Thank you, I appreciate the time and effort you have put into this.

And I'd like to do my part to keep the thread going. Since I can't manipulate images the way you guys do, I'll try to contribute source images to be worked on by any who choose to do so. I should say at this point that some of the images I'm going to supply have been changed from when I first got them. Many years ago, when I was a clueless noob, I used to rename images (when I first hit the 'net I was still running Windows 3.11 and DOS 8.3 naming convention was still the rule. Once I had started down that path I just kept going) and I also used to crop unwanted borders and headers and such. Some of these images will reflect that. Apologies to any collectors out there that hate this sort of thing.

I also will probably post some different scans of the same image when I have them, my thought being that different scanners using different settings may make it easier to bring out the hidden goodies in some cases.

And since this is my first time posting here I will probably also screw it up and the attachments may go missing. Apologies in advance if I do, but I will keep trying, is there a test board?, until I get it right.

Oh yeah, one last thing. I am a member at that other board where some of your work was being reposted without proper credit. It's actually how I found out about this x-ray stuff, this thread and this entire board. So now you've got one more person to help ensure that if somebody does post something there that you guys worked on they will be called on it if they don't give you credit.

And now for my first submission - Heidi Klum.

Plus 1 JLH. The original version of that fake that has been posted here a couple of times already. Who knows, maybe there's something to be found in it after all. You guys are the experts, you tell me.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

And the JLH -

[​IMG]

7. shrimpeh

shrimpeh

anyone tried the new christina pics? i had a go but im a noob at this so cudnt get much, im sure someone good at this could get stuff tho!

lusonico likes this.
  8. twitslueth

twitslueth

9. Roasted

Roasted

Here are some I tried out...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

lusonico likes this.
  10. Terrapin

Terrapin

You mean one of these?

[​IMG]

Terrapin

lusonico likes this.
  11. TitanWarrior

TitanWarrior

Could a master try these.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

lusonico likes this.
  12. twitslueth

twitslueth

13. Terrapin

Terrapin

Nice!

[​IMG]

Terrapin

14. Terrapin

Terrapin

Not the best raw material to work with, but I post it to ask the question:Is she wearing anything under that?

[​IMG]

Doesn't look like it to me....

Terrapin

lusonico likes this.
  15. Terrapin

Terrapin

I like Jessica's new habit of dressing down.

[​IMG]

Terrapin

lusonico likes this.
  16. cooldude6

cooldude6

Hey Terrapin, I gotta ask, how are you getting her shirt red like that for an x-ray? Is it color balance with a little bit of other stuff or do I just have it all wrong? Great post on this pic of Jessica. She's getting to be like Lohan in a way.

lusonico likes this.
  17. Mollymutt

Mollymutt

Victoria

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

lusonico likes this.
  18. EvilCorporateWhore

EvilCorporateWhore BANNED

i'm sure he can tell you exactly why since it was his attempt, but in my experience when altering the colour levels, sometimes it can do that. for example - if you recall the Christina Aguilera pics where she's wearing the white sheer t-shirt. well, when i filtered it through the levels it came out yellowish.

plus, some people do adjust the colour levels as well... all the levels should be played with when attempting an "x-ray." ...in my opinion.

lusonico likes this.
  19. cooldude6

cooldude6

Thanks for the help dude, but for me this is a little too general. Now I'm decent at getting a better view than before but usually all I get is a better look at some pokies compared to the areola in view. I'm just trying to figure out what I'm not doing to get a good look around the nipple compared to just finding the right levels for a good pokie. :confused: :confused: :confused:

lusonico likes this.
  20. MrNoshot

MrNoshot

Well...in this regard it might not be that you are doing anything wrong. If you are not using burn/dodge and the fabric is not transparent enough to get a good nipple, then it is normal to not see what is not there in the first place.

I am not a master but I might be able to give you some tips...
    If you do not already do this, try changing the order of the techniques you use. This is dependent on color, sheen, and Brightness/Contrast of the pic.
    ex.
    Pic 1 go with:
    a. Levels
    b. Brightness/Contrast
    c. Hue/Saturation if needed

Pic 2:
    a. Levels
    b. Hue/Saturation
    c. Brightness/Contrast
    d. Selective Color (I use this sometimes not necessarily for nipple areas, but for those really dark edges that start to bleed into the rest of the pic) - try less black.. then go back to Brightness/Contrast for some slight changes

Pic 3:
    Let's say this is a pic with a lot of color...
    a. Levels
    b. Saturation (make it closer to being black and white)
    c. Brightness/Contrast

Obviously if you use Burn/Dodge, you are going to see way more nipple... lol
    Other words just keep changing things up to bring out the feature that is there in the first place...
    Hope this helps - ;-)

lusonico likes this.