1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. k342

k342

Well I'll go against everyone on the forum and say a few things.

For one the guy who has been making FAKE X-rays who has just posted a britney pic (XGUI or something) everyone on here knows that britney's nipples are bigger than my house so your newest one is simply a fake. As I've said all along. I appreciate people trying, fair enough thats good and everyone needs to start somewhere. Like myself, I started somewhere and only posted the good x-rays i found and put them on here, not the rubbish ones where I had made things up.

I must say I do agree with the comment made about Terrapin, everyone of Terrapins images look like a watercolor painting and look nothing like an xray. Quick everyone call me a nob!

100% positive this is gonna be followed by a load of:

a)people are trying, leave them alone
    b)let others judge and dont do it yourself and
    c)shut up you cunt.

Fair play who cares, I'm only saying what others are thinking.

2. X-GUI

X-GUI

First of all sorry about all this "small" talk in the thread...k342 i dont wanna make any kind of war against u!!!But listen ive done 6 posts already.In 5 ive done the basic...contrast burn and color in just 1 ive tested my imagination and my skills in photoshop "the only one you didnt talk about it" sorry...i will just say one thing try harder and stop being an hater...if u know or learned something with the masters: c-through, terrapin, silentb and the others u should know that "the nipple of britney" just dont look the same in every pictures because we dont draw!!!We use what we have we just burn it a bit...Just enjoy...

3. rangerrick

rangerrick

terrapin ur posts are simply big brown drawings. im not impressed. other people do amazing jobs. not you.

4. facepalm jesus

facepalm jesus

I happen to agree. :2cent:

5. snowboarderok

snowboarderok

terrapin and c-thru are some of the greatest guys on this server. They do good work and are consistant. If you want to bash them, then i suggest u just leave because just about everyone here will back them up.

6. nano_aug

nano_aug

look if you think the pic has been drawn on then sigh and find a diff pic of that person and request it, if your really that pissed off about it then find a diff xray forum there are tons of em. besides the guy who spends his time bitching about people drawing fake nipples on pictures of celebrities is just as much of a loser as the guy staying up all night drawing fake nipples.....

can we get back to the boobies and vaginas yet?

7. Pickerd

Pickerd

This thread isnt for ppl's opinions cause most of us don't care for them. The XRayers are just dinking around with celebs in photoshop, not causing a nuclear crysis or stealing your fucking car, and don't deserve the flack some of you self-righteous pricks decide to post. Every 10 pages or so some numbtwat always has to 'voice there opinion'. We dont care.

QQ somewhere else. This thread is for pics, not discussion. Don't like the pics that are posted? Don't click in the thread. I didn't see any rule at the beginning of the thread saying 'All XRays Must Be Pre-Approved By The Almighty K342' did you?

ArizonaBay and Terrapin like this.
  8. RedheadedBastard

RedheadedBastard

If others are thinking it, then there's really no reason to say it. You are entitled to your own opinion. If you look through this thread you won't see many people expressing opinions, except for the thanks button, and the reason is that people come here for the pics not the opinions. Perhaps you should start a celeb x-ray opinion thread and see how that goes for you cause this thread isn't the place. The rest of us will continue to enjoy the fruits of somebody else's work, talent, and time. Terrapin and c-through have been two of the main guys who have kept this thread so popular. This thread has been going for 1.5 years and Terrapin has been posting quality pics since the second week it was up.

ArizonaBay and Terrapin like this.
  9. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

Hear, hear. I'm not going to sit here and see two of this forum's great contributors have their names tarnished. If you don't like their work, you know where the 'X' is on the top corner of your screen. Use it.

NELS and Terrapin like this.
  10. k342

k342

hahaha spot on mate! Your right the thread is for pics n not opinions so I'll end this one now. Who the fuck am I the say anything. Back to the usually great work guys.

11. slaghuis

slaghuis

Any pussy posibility here on Stanimira Koleva, Laura Chiatti and Peaches Geldof?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

readabk likes this.
  12. silverado_mick

silverado_mick

But since everyone is bitching I have something to add, just food for though as it were.

No one is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to look at these pics. If you don't like what someone did with a pic, don't look at it, it's as simple as that. I come here to look at boobs and jerk off, not listen to a bunch of boobs and jerk offs talk shit to each other. I get enough of that at work.

Grow up kids, if you don't like what someone posts, just don't look. It's that easy to save yourselves a headache.

BTW, thanks to all the guys who provide pics of unaccesable titties, I think it's about the best thing since sliced bread.

Terrapin likes this.
  13. k342

k342

Well it was over actually till you jumped in. anyway......

14. sagscout

sagscout

You are so right, give me a break!

15. Terrapin

Terrapin

Thanks for all the support everyone. I've given up trying to defend myself from the trolls, there's no point, they're just morons looking for a fight. They don't need me to point out their shortcomings, they put them on display themselves every time they post.

Back to business, eh?

[​IMG]

Terrapin

wookiee, NELS, Freeza and 10 others like this.
  16. Terrapin

Terrapin

Or

[​IMG]

Terrapin

Randy_Mann, wookiee, Freeza and 14 others like this.
  17. Terrapin

Terrapin

or better yet...

[​IMG]

Terrapin

18. ihwf_vp

ihwf_vp

2 very hot women there..nice man

Terrapin likes this.
  19. Terrapin

Terrapin

Or for that matter.....