1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Alexisonfire717

Alexisonfire717

While you might not agree with my opinion i dont think you should comment on how "stupid" you think i am, no one insulted you right?

edit: cthrough - i can very much use the software, i used to make sug's for a game forum i was apart of while back in highschool ish days, i know how photoshop works and other programs like them. Nor am i trying to stir things up, i simply scanned the dyign thread and saw someone who posted something i was thinking myself and merely agreed with him.

lusonico likes this.
  2. raydavies29

raydavies29

3. twopointsus

twopointsus

Thanks C-through.

lusonico likes this.
  4. SaggyBalle

SaggyBalle

C'mon guys, i respect y'all for doing what you like doing and i think it's all great stuff, so come on, lets all get over complaining and start stripping celebs! Woot!

No really, you guys are actually my heroes :)

lusonico likes this.
  5. Dimebag69

Dimebag69

Hard to pass up this Eva Longoria...anyone care to try the white bikini bottoms?

[​IMG]

lusonico likes this.
  6. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I gave it a shot but not much coming though for me - sorry!

lusonico likes this.
  7. dandiego

dandiego

Can anyone improve this photo?
    The hot chick from last weeks Sopranos in vegas.
    [​IMG]
    thanks

alnig and lusonico like this.
  8. Terrapin

Terrapin

Excuse me, but when people fly in here and start throwing around terms like fakes and such, then yeah, there's been an insult thrown around, at everyone here, myself included. There's a lot of people posting here that don't do the greatest job. I don't know if they're the "rookies" you're complaining about. They're still allowed to post, and we'll defend them as well. If you've got an issue with C-Through, or MollyMutt, or myself, or any of the others really, well, more your problem than ours.

Terrapin

lusonico likes this.
  9. Alexisonfire717

Alexisonfire717

None of my recent posts have used anything along the lines of "fake", like i said i think the thread has gone downhill, thats all.

"There's a lot of people posting here that don't do the greatest job." - yes, the rookies, while it might seem harmless now, mind you that thousands and maybe millions of people are saving these images to their comps and days, months, years etc from now if folks like us (being the kind that enjoy looking and women and celebs) are still scouring the net for pics we will see ridiculous posts with these pictures in them from someone who thinks hes found the holy grail and really its just a horrible "see thru" where someone let his imagination go wild and draw in random nipples on celebs foreheads just cause thats what he saw. As usual i regress and apologize as when i start to type online i sometimes forget to breaks up sentences and paragraphs. Either way you get the point.

I know theres no way you can keep the good work people have done and dismiss the horrible attempts since its all stuff people do for a free forum on thier free time, but it just seems like some people would be better off doing something else with thier free time cause its just not working.

Still i could see myself getting banned at the end of all this, oh well, ripping anyone a new one im just saying look at page 1 and look at some of the recent attempts now, vast difference. Finally to beat a horse with a dead stick, and this by no means has any legit proof to support my argument but for what its worth i dont nearly save as many good photoshopped xray pictures as i used to. Stop taking it so personal, honestly yours are lightyears better than others anyway.

lusonico likes this.
  10. PowerHouse

PowerHouse

I humbly submit this picture of Susie Castillo, former Miss USA and current MTV VJ to the X-Ray Gods. Any takers???

[​IMG]

lusonico likes this.
  11. c-through

Unfortunately she's wearing a bra (you can see the lines on her shirt) which blocks anything that might be visible from view.

lusonico likes this.
  12. Terrapin

Terrapin

Here's the deal: I believe I can speak for Kieks on this, it is our position that the reason this thread has lasted so long is that not only do you have folks who do it well here, (thank you for the compliment by the way) but EVERYONE is encouraged to give it a shot and try it out themselves and post without getting slammed for their efforts. C-Through inparticular takes time to help rookies along-they're an important part of the thread. The other reason it's lasted so long is we've not tolerated flames and name calling over what folks are posting. We've had a few cases of outright fraud. and those have been dealt with quietly. Severely, but quietly.

So we're touchy about people ragging on the rookies. At least they're trying to contribute. And generic flaming on someone's work just isn't tolerated. I know some threads live on dissent. Not here. So that's the deal. We want it friendly in here, that's all. We don't want people flying in here and getting all over folks for what they're trying to do.

Terrapin

Randy_Mann and lusonico like this.
  13. phun_lover

phun_lover

Hey everyone, I'm new here (this is actually my first post) and I found these really old pictures of Jennifer Love Hewitt and Nelly Furtado on my laptop. I don't think they are fake and I have not seen them here before. Any chance you could give them a try? Nelly Furtado looks absolutely stunning on this picture!

(Terrapin your help would be greatly appreciated!!!)

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

http://img150.imagevenue.com/img.ph...See-through4ABSOLUTELY_NO_FAKE9_122_617lo.jpg
    http://img163.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=46381_Nelly_Furtado_-_See_trough_122_367lo.jpg

rearhart98 and lusonico like this.
  14. matt11601

matt11601

Milena Govich of Law & Order. I know more can be done, but I just took a shot.

[​IMG]

Randy_Mann and lusonico like this.
  15. firefitr59

firefitr59

SHE WAS SO HOT IN THAT EPISODE!

GO FIGURE, TONY GETS SOME OF THE HOTTIES WOMEN AROUND FOR BEING A SLOB, BUT A POWERFUL SLOB

lusonico likes this.
  16. PowerHouse

PowerHouse

Yeah, you're right. I see that now. Ah well... the hunt continues! :)

lusonico likes this.
  17. opo

opo

Courtney Cox

[​IMG]

DrGontzo and lusonico like this.
  18. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

Here, here. When people open this thread, they want to see x-rayed pics, and friendly requests, posted correctly, with words of thanks at the end. Not the drivel that this thread has unfortunately had in the past few days. Leave it out, we've got great x-rayers in here, and some rookies who are trying and will hopefully succeed with the encouragement of others.

lusonico likes this.
  19. c-through

Here you go - I enhanced it a little more. That nipple tape wasn't enough to prevent a good see-through!

lusonico likes this.
  20. SirChiTownSlugger

SirChiTownSlugger

That came out awesome....good job!

lusonico likes this.