1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Terrapin

Terrapin

[​IMG]

Terrapin

Randy_Mann and burn like this.
  2. gratefulted

gratefulted

Outstanding work Terrapin!

Deadheads rule!

Some rise...
    Some fall...
    Some climb...

3. Drew5207

Drew5207

Kind of weak...dude thats amazing i <3 you so much

4. X-dup

X-dup

I don't know if she's a big celebrity, but she's Lala from TikiBar TV:

[​IMG]

5. Zipraker

Zipraker

No way Terra. Can't be done.You cannot get every picture to have the exact same "brown" tone when the underlying, original, pics all had differing lighting effects to start with.No matter that you say you adjust them for that tone, it just can't be done, I know I've tried.

Unless you can show your log files to show exactly how you have achieved these results it is my opinion these are simple fakes, good ones but still fakes.

These are a few of my efforts.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

DrGontzo and Randy_Mann like this.
  6. whl spn

whl spn

i'm interested in seeing some antonella barba pics.

i just went through this thread...and didn't see any.

thanks.

7. msnevil

msnevil

When I first started years ago, Simple contrasts were done. Over the years people wanted more then just simple contrasts. And so Noise reductions, color insertion, and other techniques were used. To insert more "realism" into the pics. (For good or bad. Depending on point of view.)

Either way, its fantasy. So who cares.

People don't want reality, they want fantasy.

Either way, auto-levels can be masked by layers, allowing a more "natural tone" to a pic, like this.

[​IMG]

Randy_Mann likes this.
  8. piefiend

piefiend

I may be wrong, but C-through's method is simply modifying the picture to contrast to the actual skincolor of the wearer. It really is a magic trick in a way, because the picture doesn't reveal anything that isn't already there. That is why my second attempt wasn't that good, because the nipples looked painted on.

Getting the right contrast to find the color and nipple color is a learning process. I'll try again on a picture with an easier nipple outline, but black is always possible if there is a decent outline of their nipple after contrast changes. It is simply an illusion, but nothing that is already seeable.

Mr. Fiend

9. Terrapin

Terrapin

Randy_Mann likes this.
  10. daniel9

daniel9

wow great bunch of pics u guys got here. been looking for awhile but didnt reg til now or i thought i reged but oh well i luvved those beverly mitchell and duff sisters and lindsay pics keep up the great great work and i lookf orward to more of yalls posts

11. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

Just a warning from me to anyone wanting to flame posters in here, don't waste your time. I'll ban you. Terra, Mollymutt and c-through amongst others do excellent work in herre. Don't question their work, they're making this thread phun for everyone. We'd rather them that lurkers who question their credibility.

Randy_Mann likes this.
  12. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Curiosity about how we can get good results (so hopefully you can learn) is one thing, but ragging because you don't understand the process is another. We all have our particular way we prefer to do it, and that's OK with me. Yes, the pics are digitally manipulated to reveal the details, or colorized to appear more transparent. Does that make them "fakes"? I guess in the truest sense of the word they all are, but if what you're showing is really there, not pasted on from anther pic or drawn on/burnt into existence, then it fits the criteria of an X-ray (and not a 'fake') to me.

Randy_Mann likes this.
  13. Mollymutt

Mollymutt

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Here's what I don't understand, if what we do is so fake, and you don't like it; Why don't you go somewhere else?

Randy_Mann likes this.
  14. twopointsus

twopointsus

Can you please xray these two shots for me? Thanks.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

15. Mollymutt

Mollymutt

16. firefitr59

firefitr59

17. Romper

Romper

First attempt, hope this works
    [​IMG]

lusonico likes this.
  18. ihwf_vp

ihwf_vp

who is she? Dont look familiar to me

19. Kiwi616

Kiwi616

20. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

That's why you should always post a name to go along with the pics. It also makes it possible to search the thread later.

ihwf_vp likes this.