1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. titojames

titojames

2. PrivateUserName

PrivateUserName BANNED

New(?) Firecrotch photos....
    [​IMG]

3. svendbent

svendbent

Thanks alot c-through for this one and for the beverly mitchell you did a little while ago. :)

You do great work. :)

4. opo

opo

Hilary Duff, Eva Mendes & Kaley Cuoco

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

DrGontzo and johnmark like this.
  5. chyron

chyron

Can you try these photos? First looks very promising.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Terrapin

Terrapin

Hey, a quiet weekend-maybe I'll get to hang for a bit...

[​IMG]

Terrapin

DrGontzo, Randy_Mann and johnmark like this.
  7. Biggreg1138

Biggreg1138

Terrapin, you are truly a master. I'm brand new here and I'm going to attempt this x-ray stuff soon :)

8. Terrapin

Terrapin

Why Thank Yew...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Terrapin

9. TanKoR *

TanKoR *

10. raydavies29

raydavies29

11. opo

opo

more Hilary

12. RoyalWitCheese

RoyalWitCheese

Wow this post sure has gone south since last I visited. It's gone from "X-ray" photo Enhancement to full out photo editing.

Tips for people wanting to actually try "X-raying" by use of a photo edited sample. Sample is Kari Byron "seethru top"

First off, if you can't see nipple you can't see nipple. There's no way to "X-ray" the photo. Period.

Clues on the Kari Byron Original that will give indication if it can be done or not.
    1 - You can't see nipple.( You're done here for this photo )
    2 - She's wearing black. While not totally dismissable (A really powerful camera flash WILL push thru some darker materials(see photo below)) your chances are diminished. Noticing the wall shadows are light black tells you that the flash is NOT very powerful, or they're using fill flashes (not likely, since it's a candid shot, and there's still some shadows left that are visible)
    3 - Download Original, Open in any photo viewer that has Brightness/contrast adjustments. Play with them - the controls not the nipples (since they're not there) Doing so you'll see this -

Bright and Contrast only

She's wearing a white bra. If you can see nipple through a black shirt AND a bra, you shouldn't need to come see this post.

Heavy Color Burning and Dodging can make anything appear. It's just drawing stuff in that the artist wants to see.

How to make a good (on topic) "X-Ray" post -

1 Post link to the original photo you used.
    2 Post link to you "X-rayed" Photo
    3 If using Photoshop, link to the History log for the file. (To turn on logging - Edit - Preferences - General - Tick the History Log option, Set to Both, and for Edit Log Items, choose Detailed)
    4 Don't post Photochopped pics, post Enhanced photos. If you want to see your favorite celeb naked, just cut off her head and paste it on a nude body.

Remember - There's no such thing as X-raying a photo, there IS such a thing as enhancing photos. An "X-rayed" photo is an enhanced photo - meaning what's seen, is actually there, you're just making it more obvious.

Now get out there and search for nipples.

RWC

13. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

a one-time poster putting up this garbage? Anyone that thinks that just because they are wearing black means that it isn't enhanceable doesn't know squat about photo enhancement.

All you gotta do is crank up the brightness & contrast and this is what you'll see:
    [​IMG]

Yeah, I could post something that has all the colors tweaked from the brightness/contrast treatment but why would you want to see that? I prefer to return the image as close as possible to the skin tones. If you don't wanna see it - go elsewhere. Nobody's making you stay.

PS - learn how to post, thumbnails are so much better than just links.

14. ihwf_vp

ihwf_vp

Is amazin...

15. Terrapin

Terrapin

RWC

A: You're wrong.

B: If you don't like the product, don't stay.

C: I don't see how you and your 1 post have the authority to come in here and tell anyone how to do anything.

Here's a quarter. Call someone who cares.

Terrapin

16. Terrapin

Terrapin

[​IMG]

Terrapin

17. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

Mighty fine job Terra, also on your other pics on this page, loving the NP and BM ones. Plus your owning of the 1 poster adds further credentials to your impressive resume :D

18. beatingu65

beatingu65

ive been trin to figure this out i have sum good pics but i dont know what to door if i have the right program i have photshop 7 and did they way the directions said but nothin

19. Terrapin

Terrapin

Thanks Kieks!

I forgot to post this from the previous page request. Kind of weak, but worked better than most vidcaps, which usually are unworkable.

[​IMG]

Terrapin

20. raydavies29

raydavies29