1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Don't let them get you down - there's always gonna be people that don't want to see what you do. Personally the ones that will never show off the goods are more interesting to me than the ones that wear almost transparent clothing at every other event. I think there's only one Diane Sawyer see-through that I can remember - I'll see if I can locate it for you.

2. Kbot

Kbot

Could someone try this Olivia Munn picture? Shes a host on G4's Attack of the Show..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DrGontzo likes this.
  3. c-through

bertha: Here's that Diane Sawyer I was talking about - couldn't get much on your pic.

4. karotte

karotte

Can you reup this plz?

5. accguy

accguy

shes richer then god bertha.. nothing to feel ashamed of likin her at all.. hell i like opera simply cause shes worth 100 billion lol.. most my favs are older chicks.. u can look back and see im a huge liz hurley fan, and think theres absolutely nobody better then kelly preston whos like 48, she just gets hotter with age it seems.. also like lea thompson, jami gertz, id even still bang farrah fawcett and christy brinkley. lol.. take any of them over pasty assed lindsey, paris, elisha cuthbert (sp) or many other of these new generation nasty twated hos who ppl only think are hot cause them media told them to think that.. they really nasty as hell i think..

6. theshepherd

theshepherd

[​IMG]

not great... but i did it :p

7. bertha

bertha

Cthrough and accguy--Thanks for your efforts. That Sawyer pic you did cthrough, is the only one I have ever come across. And you guys are right about the older ladies who never show. That is the intrigueing thing about these x-rays. The young babes that are hip now are all too willing to expose themselves which takes away from the mystique. Anyway, thanks again for your time and effort and no hard feelings on this end...PEACE

8. raydavies29

raydavies29

9. sloanagain

sloanagain do u c what i`m saying?

Whoa,I like that Emily chicks look.First time that I`ve seen her,thanks for sharing.

10. Mollymutt

Mollymutt

11. tufta

tufta

Not much to see really. A poor result for a lot of effort. I put it up on 10pix this time.

[​IMG]

12. tufta

tufta

13. c-through

babys: First of all, who is it? It needs to be a celebrity to be posted here, and names are always a good idea. Secondly, please post the link so the thumbnail shows up - if you don't see a picture, edit your post again till it displays properly.

14. accguy

accguy

ill try in xray right on through that dashboard for ya babys.. shouldnt be a problem. lol
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    hope its ok bertha. was kinda hard due to the brightness. the heigl aint to good but im workin on a couple more of her and sarah gellar that im happy with so far.. tryin to get them out before the weekend takes me hostage with booze n hangovers.
    nice choice on the austin shots bertha.. 1700 views in a week.. got more of her toss them, ppl seem to like them alot.
    morgan webb ill say again is flat out dominating.. 1000 views in 2 freakin days. wow.. lucy pinder who i thought was like the most popular chick around only 580 in 3 days..i know of places to get alot of shots of morgan.. is that what ppl want? if theres that much intrest ill def do more shots of her for u guys.. up to yall..

15. bertha

bertha

[​IMG] it's a little rough but viewable

16. oaklandr8ersfan

oaklandr8ersfan

anyone want to give these brook hogan pics a try?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. c-through

Here you go, Brooke Hogan

18. Valentin9

Valentin9

great job!really great job!

19. zedata

zedata

damn when the hulk is seeing this he will kill you ^^

20. NOSRAC247

NOSRAC247

Omce again you amaze me c-through. can you please post a summarized guide on how you did the brooke picture??? please? or you can just tell me what you messed with in order?>