1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Even though she's "been done to death" (no offense accguy) I still wanna see her naked more often! Here's Jennifer Aniston from her recent pics

2. accguy

accguy

shes always nice.. wasnt sayin that.. i just wanted some fresh meat to work on.. lol
    u want an example of fresh meat on here... just watch.. and be proud of ur student.. for i am not only delayin for dramatic effect.. but have found 2 shots of what the world wants to see.. yes.. rosanne barrs and rosie odonnels beaver.. DROOL PEOPLE.. here they come.

3. accguy

accguy

enough delay.. ladies and gents, boys and girls, and perverts of all ages, ur friendly neighborhood accountant proudly brings to u.....

rosanne barr and rosie odonnels beavers.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    heres a darkened shot for those ppl colorblind or accidentally glued their eye shut from rosanne.
    [​IMG]
    i should retire, i cant top these or the hit count they should produce..

4. c-through

Hmmm...looks more like Lucy Pinder to me (not that I'm complaining!!!)

5. wookiee

wookiee Dirty Old Fart ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

[​IMG]

Me thinks he posted wrong pics...... and needs to be..............[​IMG]

[​IMG]

great work guys keep it up. :wink:

6. wookiee

wookiee Dirty Old Fart ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] You R the god of the moment. Thanks for the pic. Absolutly LOVE it.

johnmark likes this.
  7. c-through

Thanks Wookiee, I enjoyed it too!

Here's one you may like too - it's Katie Couric being naughty showing off on the beach

8. xplore

xplore

This thread is owesome..
    I can't believe it has 4 million viewed already..!! :)

9. bertha

bertha

Thanks for the great effort..I have tried that pic a huindred times and I can't come close to your results..

10. c-through

Bertha, it took a while to graduate out the harsh difference between the shadows and the direct sunlight on the suit, and the areola details were very slight but they were there, along with a little moose knuckle down below as a bonus! Having the higher res picture definitely helped too.

11. bertha

bertha

Love the moose knuckle. I am using GIMP but maybe it is time to go with Photoshop. I have added new HQ's to my Putfile account if you run out of things to Xray. Not that that is going to happen anytime soon. Thanks for your tireless efforts..

12. accguy

accguy

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    ya know.. im actually shocked how completely dominating morgan webb shots are really.. she is just flat out destroyin all my other pics hit counts.. shes owning lucy pinder and trish's ass by double.
    the liz hurley shot isnt great. was gonna work on it more but i didnt wanna just have 1 pic to post.. ran outta time for today..

13. c-through

ballajazzhus: DO NOT attach pics, use an external host like one of the ones in my signature and paste the link with the provided thumbnail.

14. bertha

bertha

15. bertha

bertha

My bad guys...I thought I would get a thumbnail to that Sawyer photo. I need to figure it out..Thanks..

16. Clarence Boddicker

Clarence Boddicker 15 Year Member

Why in God's name would anyone want to see Diane Sawyers nipples? I mean, seriously?

17. tufta

tufta

Chakai this is one interesting image. There are so many layers of artificial color introduced it is very difficult to isolate each layer. I tried but honestly i'm unable to remove everything I would like and I question what is real and what was introduced after. The top right of the pic below is what I ended up with after five passes and removing nine layers of color, I didn't even start on the face. And then I gave up hope. I am going to watch this movie just to see if it is half as bizare as this image.

[​IMG]

18. tufta

tufta

19. airtech

airtech

I hope something can be done with this Maura Tierney

[​IMG]

20. bertha

bertha

c-through and accguy, Now you know why I send my requests to you via PM. There is always some jackass that has something negative to comment about. I prefer the older ladies. Simple as that..