1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Jessica Alba from the "Good Luck Chuck" captures

ihwf_vp likes this.
  2. accguy

accguy

that is a great walkthrough u got there cthrough.. all new ppl tryin should take a good look at it.. helps alot..
    question on the feathering.. ill type the number in the bar up top, then make my elip.circle and color.. but is there a way to feather after u have drawn it and started applying color?

3. furball101

furball101

4. Terrapin

Terrapin

5. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

I prefer Hilary, but nothing wrong with this x-ray at all. Thanks man.

6. furball101

furball101

Thanks Terrapin for your work...wasn't too sure if that was a pokie on her right breast on Hilary but it must just be layers of clothing :-(

7. Terrapin

Terrapin

Hillary almost NEVER wears anything you could do this with. Only caught her once-I have a couple others, but they're marginal.

Terrapin

8. c-through

Thanks - yeah, you don't feather before you make your selection, you make it afterwards, as the feathering applies to the edges of whatever is selected at the time. So you will lasso the object, feather, copy, and then paste. If you feathered too much (or not enough) just go back a couple steps to where you first lasso'd, then feather again with either more or less pixels and repeat the copy & paste. After a while you'll get a good idea of how much is enough based on the image dimensions, and how hard of an edge you ultimately want, as that is was is blended onto the layer below it.

9. slacer

slacer

here's one from shania, i think it's from the same tour as the other see-through.

[​IMG]

10. Terrapin

Terrapin

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Terrapin

DrGontzo, Randy_Mann and johnmark like this.
  11. monty1

monty1

12. NOSRAC247

NOSRAC247

tERRAPIN, GREAT job once again, I left out the thumbnails to save room, i hate when ppl do that....anyways can you give me advice on getting to see through black clothing? i can never really get anywhere with just levels brightness and contrast. thanks man and your a god!

13. raydavies29

raydavies29

14. Terrapin

Terrapin

[​IMG]

Terrapin

Randy_Mann likes this.
  15. monty1

monty1

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

DrGontzo and johnmark like this.
  16. Terrapin

Terrapin

[​IMG]

Terrapin

DrGontzo and Randy_Mann like this.
  17. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

Love those last two pics, Terra. Excellent job.

18. Terrapin

Terrapin

Why thank you! Here's another

[​IMG]

Terrapin

sjchase likes this.
  19. yogaraj_sm

yogaraj_sm

@ terra and c-through and others who r good at x-raying...
    wut other tools other than levels do u use?..m trying really hard but i m getting very little or no results at all...suggestion would be really helpful...

20. c-through

I've described how I do it here, in the amateur thread, and the "how to" thread which I've got linked in my signature. You can even open up the .psd file I included with my how-to to follow along somewhat. Remember, not all pics can be properly done unless you're making it up, so don't get bummed if you don't always get results. I'd recommend starting with pics that are already partially transparent, and once you've got a good handle on the basics, then attempt more in-depth pics.