1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT FEW DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. msnevil

msnevil

As you wish.

[​IMG]

2. unclesam

unclesam

NICE!!!

3. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

The Sharapova pic is a nice one, amongst many others. Well done.

4. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

8 is fine - I only use an old copy of 6! It really doesn't take any advanced tools to make it happen. I know I have posted recently in the model thread in order to help others out that want to learn - look HERE.

5. raydavies29

raydavies29

6. sloanagain

sloanagain do u c what i`m saying?

Blossoms tits,love it.Always wanted to get her and Jenna Von OY(who played Six on the show)in a tagteam.She`s put on some poundage but I still find her very attractive,thanks.

7. hyperjack

hyperjack

Gross and grosser!

8. raydavies29

raydavies29

9. accguy

accguy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

well hope those work.. my first shot at trying.. hope they show up i never used 10pix before so i dunno.. its former wwe diva lita..

and where are the dodge and burn tabs located on photoshop.. i clicked around looking.. but clickin to much kept ruining my pic and havin to back up lol..

thanks and hope its a good first attempt.

OK FIXED THE LINKS NOW......

10. raydavies29

raydavies29

Randy_Mann likes this.
  11. Clarence Boddicker

Clarence Boddicker 15 Year Member

These look like they might have potential.... (A varitable hodgepodge of celebrities wearing either sheer/tight/wet clothing and/or no bras)

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

DrGontzo likes this.
  12. accguy

accguy

im workin on the wet biel one for ya stupid.. just started this stuff yesterday and im not havin very much luck with any that arnt wet lol.. u guys doin this are amazing. seems ive tried everything with easy pics and just cant get anything at all to show up.. just goes dark to light and change colors basicly..

still need to know where the burn is.. ive hit every single button their is and for the life of me i cant find it...

ill edit and have the biel pic up for u in abit.. dont wanna waste space so it will be right here stupid

13. newatxray

newatxray

here's that jess biel
    [​IMG]

DrGontzo and Randy_Mann like this.
  14. c-through

There are some Mandy Moore pics already done further back in the thread. Just use the "Search this Thread" from the toolbar above and enter "Mandy Moore" or just "Mandy" and you'll get some hits to look at.

15. Terrapin

Terrapin

and here's a couple

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Terrapin

JLoveUser, Freeza, Reno. and 3 others like this.
  16. c-through

My take on Paula on the red carpet from '05

17. Arnoldgenes

Arnoldgenes

Anyone wana try these very do-able and very rare hq photos of a BRALESS Stephanie Mcmahon????
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

18. s_kokoro

s_kokoro

19. c-through

captainstupid: thought I had posted this a while back, but I couldn't find it. Oh well, here's an older one I did a while back. I'd re-do the pic if I could find a HQ version of it somewhere

20. accguy

accguy

[​IMG]

heres a crack at that biel.. its not good but did get the left nipple to pop right much.. gave up tryin the downstairs and the right nip the shirt seemed to baggy for me, i just couldnt get it..

im working on a few kaley ones s_kokoro. hope they better then this attempt i had.. but this just my 2nd try.

heres a couple hurley ones that should be really simple.. but the white is killin me.. i just cant work white at all though it should be easier im guessing.. any help will be appreciated..

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

wanna see this beaver.. i know it can be done . lol