1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT FEW DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. raydavies29

raydavies29

she might have a quote nipple pad lol.. on ... but her nipple is coming through the pad then...

i guess its hard to teach old broads new tricks like to just wear a sheer shirt with no pads..

2. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Firecrotch color correction/enhancement

3. howardn2

howardn2

ain't nothing like the real thing baby. aint nothing like the real thing

4. grey85

grey85

ok i've a question how do u get the nipple color right??

5. c-through

Unless it's very see-through, usually it's just a guestimate based on skin tone and ethnicity.

6. proof113

proof113

try some collien fernandes

[​IMG]

7. airtech

airtech

thora birch

[​IMG]

johnmark likes this.
  8. phart

phart

possible to do paula?
    [​IMG]

9. c-through

That's one of the ones I'm trying to get the link fixed on as they no longer work

10. Terrapin

Terrapin

C-Through's got it, and the official rule is:

No Ams.

Celebs only OVER 18. That means no JOJO, Emma Watson, or any of the other young lovlies. You have to be careful-Many pics of Joss Stone are not acceptable, and Avril from back in her startup years is in that crowd as well. Know what you're posting, and Xray artists need to police this by not doing those or posting them-even over PM.

Terrapin

11. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

c-through, Terra; I agree whole-heartedly. Can people please report to us when such a pic is posted and we'll delete the post. We won't need the trouble that comes with it. Normal pics of them are fine, and when they hit 18 we all can't wait to get x-raying through their clothes. But let's hold tight till then, plenty of over-age celebs to get perverted on :)

12. Acamus

Acamus

Over-age, eh? In that case:
    [​IMG]

Sorry, I just had to do it. :)

13. JayHoo

JayHoo Etpäs ymmärrä ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

14. c-through

Yep, with the rise of child actresses being pushed into more adult roles (and dressing the part) it's not always cool to ask for any pic to be done. Dakota Fanning is only 13 this year, and Christina Ricci was quite young when she first came on the scene, but look what she developed into - definitely worth the wait! Lots of untouchable Olsen Twins pics out there from before they were legal too. Same goes for the singers - from Britney & Christina, to LeAnn Rimes, lots of ex-teen stars

Currently on the < 18 list is Hayden Panettiere (born 21st August 1989), so we got another 5 months before we can try to use any new pics of her.

15. Leroy

Leroy

i want to believe

16. Newmann

Newmann

True, only if you exclude her famous Box Office Hit released by her X...
    (LOL) ;-)

17. partyhoppintx

partyhoppintx

How about these smoking hot Alicia Keys pics? They seem very to have great possibilities. I know 1 pic of her in the orange bikini top was done VERY well, I've provided some other pics in that top in different poses. Thanks for all your awesome work guys!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

prostar likes this.
  18. unclesam

unclesam

Word.

19. Terrapin

Terrapin

I think we're ok on these...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Terrapin

Randy_Mann likes this.
  20. accguy

accguy

ok i wanna help this thread out. is photoshop 8 good enough to do these xrays? its what i have and if its good nuff.. any pointers? been goin through the threads looking for helpful topics on how to make them and found a few.. but any extra tips would be appreciated.. im laid up with a broke leg for 6 weeks so i got nothing but time to kill lol.. oh im also getting gimp put on aswell to play with.. any help, thanks and hope to be posting soon for everyone..