1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. proof113

proof113

can you give them a try? i know they're hard but i saw your J. Biel pics...so :p

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

lusonico likes this.
  2. unbalancedyawner

unbalancedyawner

Could someone who is good at this stuff PLEASE have a go at these Sarah Silverman pics? I suck at this kind of stuff, and it isn't as if Sarah will ever pose nude, so....pleeeeease?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

lusonico likes this.
  3. msnevil

msnevil

some contrasts. (These should be easy for new people to try.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

lusonico likes this.
  4. Werdna

Werdna

Huh?

I posted two pictures here this morning!
    Anyone know where they went?
    Or better said why they were deleted??

lusonico likes this.
  5. ItPutsTheLotionOnItsSkin

ItPutsTheLotionOnItsSkin It's So Moist

All the answers you're looking for can be found here.
    http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=125231

lusonico likes this.
  6. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

I deleted them, Werda. As has been explained in here many times, imageshack doesn't work here. Try imagevenue.com for your thumbs.

lusonico likes this.
  7. proof113

proof113

thx for the contrasts, but i was lookin for some x-rays :p

lusonico likes this.
  8. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

unbalancedyawner: They are too small & compressed to get much if there's anything to get. I'd like to see a good Sarah too, but haven't come across any that yielded much yet.

Werdna: If they weren't properly thumbnailed that would be the most likely reason they got deleted. If you don't see the pics after you post, then edit the post & preview it till you get it right. Hotlinks to another site just won't cut it here, spend the extra couple seconds and upload them to a free host like in my signature.

9. c-through

OK, here's a Sara Silverman. Hard to find a good see-through of her, but I was able to enhance this one enough. She's almost always wearing a thick bra or non-see-through tops!!

lusonico and Reno. like this.
  10. hyperjack

hyperjack

That dirty, horse-toothed douche bag!

lusonico likes this.
  11. unbalancedyawner

unbalancedyawner

c-through,

If you go to sarahsilvermanonline.com (thats the page I got those pics from) and then click on "most viewed" , there are HUGE, non-compressed "HQ" versions of many pics. The pics I included, for instance. I used the small versions for this board, as not to take up space (plus i don't know how to make thumbnails.) but there are full-size HQ pics of her on there, many of which seem to have a lot of potential. If you can find any that work, I'd be indebted to you for life.

Thank you for all your help.

lusonico likes this.
  12. c-through

That's where I got the one I enhanced, and that is about the only one where she's not wearing a really thick bra or heavy clothing.

The way it works here is you don't post links to other sites, you take the time to upload the pic you want attempted and then we'll see what we can do. Trust me, the couple minutes it'll take for you to post the pic is MUCH less than the time it'll take us to properly X-ray it. If you don't wanna take the time, then neither do I.

lusonico likes this.
  13. raydavies29

raydavies29

lusonico likes this.
  14. dolphinfan

dolphinfan

Try some of these...Some of these migth have potential. She is tough to catch..

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

lusonico likes this.
  15. c-through

dolphinfan: yeah, the first and last maybe possible, but nothing on the middle two - the black shows nothing and the other all I can get is her bra (again).

lusonico, Reno. and ihwf_vp like this.
  16. msnevil

msnevil

My guess would be that silverman use's push up bra's. The padding distort's the background light reflection, and makes the x-ray effect almost impossible to achieve.

Yvonne's strapless bra makes the breast contour too hard to see, and the areola\nip could only to be seen with extreme contrast. Matching Skin tone to cloth's tone. Is near impossible to do. At least with 0 tranparency. (It takes the use of a color histogram, and color formula equations. And still the mixture of the two colors is off. Unless your able to mix hue, saturation and light in exact detail as well.)

But, if anybody knows a easier way, I'd like to learn how you did it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

lusonico likes this.
  17. squidrow

squidrow

Can you take a look at these? Thanks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

lusonico likes this.
  18. c-through

Already have on the top & bottom one - not much there for me. Jen's wearing a bra, and heather's bikini is too thick to see through. I never tried the middle one though. How's this?

The recent leaked pic certainly helped me make it look more authentic, with the nipple color, size, and approximate tan lines.

lusonico and Reno. like this.
  19. raydavies29

raydavies29

20. c-through

Not too hard

lusonico likes this.