1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. KUMOKID

KUMOKID

go XMEN!!

2. raydavies29

raydavies29

can you give us a step by step on this one i don't know how you get the skin colour of the shirt ..so cleanly .. i use colour overlay skin tone than multiply blending options..
    and for the nipples how do you get the areola so smooth and rounded edges .. i always use lasso and than hue saturation but with the lasso i can't get it round ..is there a oval or circular option

3. NOSRAC247

NOSRAC247

i posted some fergie pics a few pages back. i promise you that they are definetely doable, and worthy of being worked on. i have a feeling they will take 2 secs to finish,. thanks :)

4. star_jones

star_jones

I really y enjoy the xray'd models and stars. But this thread is getting huge? How can we make finding photos easier. I mean some posts don't even have the name of the star associated with the picture. Others have multiple pictures per post.

Its a nightmare if you wanted to find a particular picture of Jessica Alba.

5. raydavies29

raydavies29

6. AFX

AFX Guest

That pic looks really freaky to me. Are you sure that it's not a fake? Her head looks completely out of proportion with her body.

7. raydavies29

raydavies29

i mean i'm not sure but why would someone fake a non nude pic of dido.. yes the head looks big but i think its because she has a small body...

geez i get no love on this board..i'm now getting people saying the before picture is fake..

whatever

8. spudtonic

spudtonic

thx sir

9. raydavies29

raydavies29

10. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Ray, don't take this as more than constructive criticism to help you get better, but you aren't seeing nipples on some of your clips. That anchor pic and the JLH pic about are prime examples. If the position of what you think as being a nipple doesn't look right, then it's probably just an anomaly or random artifact in the pic you're seeing. Also, don't over saturate or darken the nipples, as it just tends to make them look to fake; try to guess and match up by their age, skin tones, ethnicity, lip color, etc.

The amount of feathering I do depends greatly on the image size - the bigger it is the more feathering it can tolerate, but I usually don't go over 3 pixels, 1-2 is usually plenty. On the Anna pic, I only adjusted the contrast & brightness, with a little saturation change for the skin - no screening required. Once the see-through areas were like I wanted I just erased the areas that weren't see-through (the riveted strips).

11. raydavies29

raydavies29

you should blow up the jlh picture you can see the nipples better .. they are in that spot.. but you are right they are too dark... which is why you get the impression they may not even go there.. so i first i feather it around 1-2 for this jlh.. than you go to contrast ? than hue? how can i incorporate the lip colour tone into the nipples ..is that the most accurate colour to go by for judging nipple colour?

and what do you mean by erase areas after..you used the photoshop eraser instead of screening a bit on that pic??

12. bento

bento

13. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I did blow it up and I still don't see what you're seeing. With the pic being small, there is a lot of .jpg compression evident which messes up trying to get anything clearly. The best thing would be to find a HQ large version of the pic first, but it looks like it's a leather top, which won't be very see-through anyways.

Once I can make out the whole nipple area, I'll lasso it, feather, then copy & paste them to a new layer. Then I'll play with the brightness/contrast, saturation, and/or hue to make them look correct. I don't screen anything, just use my eye to see if it looks natural to me. When you can't see the actual color, it's hard to tell what is right, as it's just a guess unless you've seen them in other pics before.

On the AP pic, I lasso'd the entire shirt first, copied it into it's own layer, and then started my adjustments. Once I could see the skin and had it's tone close, then you can simply start erasing the areas and edges that aren't see-through revealing the original layer below. I never screened anything.

14. raydavies29

raydavies29

when you say copied it into its own layer do you mean after the lasso you went layer via copy or cut.. or just below that where it says new layer.. if you mean new layer below the via cut ..it opens and says name ...use previous layer to create clipping mask
    colour mode and opacity..

what do you suggest i put in those slots. if thats what you even meant

15. momozzz

momozzz

I think the main thing is that alot of these pics are getting overkilled. There is only so much you can bring out using the basic image adjustments. Me personally, I believe that when you make a second layer for the nips, and adjust those seperately, your overkilling the process. By doing this, your contrasting a layer against another layer, not a nipple against clothes. I'm not sure if that makes sense to any of you, but thats my feeling on it.

16. raydavies29

raydavies29

what does that have to do with my quote.... i wasn't even talking about that with the quote you responded to... someone just thought that dido before picture looked fake.. i've been attacked enough.. i like c throughs nipple work.. i just want to figure out what he means by the new layer ..is it copy new layer .. or like i said before .. in the end whatever looks good go with that...

17. raydavies29

raydavies29

18. easye

easye

19. paccino5

paccino5

20. paccino5

paccino5