1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Yep - once you can make out the areas like the nipples, separate them into their own layer and adjust the hue separately from the clothing. If you want it to blend in make sure you feather the edge slightly too. You'll never get them as clean as the finished product by adjusting it all at the same time, but you certainly can see that they are definitely there!

You did a pretty good job on matching the flesh tone so far.

2. man2069us

man2069us

This might possibly be the greatest thread on the internet. Cant believe this technique hasnt been featured anywhere in the mainstream as yet.

Some requests from my side. Can someone try this pretty little braless Bollywood girl for me. I hope this works. Kinda difficult to get hold of braless Bollywood pics.

http://www.cineindia.net/index.php?...ra&page=2&pic=Arthi070.jpg&name=Arthi+Chabira
    http://www.cineindia.net/index.php?...ra&page=2&pic=Arthi069.jpg&name=Arthi+Chabira
    http://www.cineindia.net/index.php?...ra&page=3&pic=Arthi068.jpg&name=Arthi+Chabira
    http://www.cineindia.net/index.php?...ra&page=3&pic=Arthi067.jpg&name=Arthi+Chabira
    http://www.cineindia.net/index.php?...ra&page=3&pic=Arthi066.jpg&name=Arthi+Chabira

Thanks a ton to everyone on this thread again.

3. c-through

Shhhh - if it's known in Hollywood they are more likely to start wearing less see-through clothing! (hehe)

Nothing to be had with those pics - While she's not wearing a bra, she does have some covering under the white blouse, and they are pretty low quality. She also has her hair covering her in most of the pics.

4. Terrapin

Terrapin

[​IMG]

Terrapin

5. Iamnewhere

Iamnewhere

hello, I was wondering, if there was a program you have to have to do this with. please let me know thanks

6. freddyheflin

freddyheflin

nott sure if it was allready done. but please try this ones.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DrGontzo likes this.
  7. finchme

finchme

Can this Cheryl Tweedy be xrayed

[​IMG]

8. Terrapin

Terrapin

[​IMG]

Terrapin

pigger likes this.
  9. kenan69

kenan69

10. oneasian

oneasian Ten Years of Phun

this thread is just crazy! there are so many see through pics that have been lost just because of how long this is!

thanks to all

11. bento

bento

12. djnefilim

djnefilim

Hi its Nefilim_Rising here, forgot my pass for the old account i made lol... well, here you go with imagevenue.. :) pls try these out terrap or any other x-ray vet :) thanx!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. proof113

proof113

14. c-through

Iamnewhere: we mostly use PhotoShop, but any decent photo program will do.

Freddy: yes, those JA pics have been done. Spend some time looking through the other 180 pages of this thread.

Bento: no need to repost. If someone is interested they'll do it.

djnefilim: Those are either too small or just not much to get - most bathing suits are not very see-through unless wet, and the material is usually thicker in the crotch anyways.

15. beached33

beached33

how about Anna Paquin...

[​IMG]

16. eviltobz

eviltobz

hi all, long time listener, first time caller. erm, or something. anyways, firstly thanks to all the xrayers, especially terrapin and mollymutt.

secondly...
    oh HELL yeah. please do that one you aforementioned guys.

17. c-through

a quickie Anna Paquin

18. raydavies29

raydavies29

danica mckellar

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. raydavies29

raydavies29

dildo i mean dido i would like to thank c through for providing me with help on the nipples seperated into its own copy layer than hued than you lasso it again and feather what 5 pixels ? and than just layer visable correct??

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

http://tvcapturesb4andafter.blogspot.com/

choi likes this.
  20. josko

josko ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Thanks for doing Shania, Terrapin. I love seeing her tits in this thread. :-D