1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. msnevil

msnevil

Nexan, there is not one pic that I could find that would work for her. I tried maybe, 20 pics and gave up. Sure somebody can fake the pic. But I prefer to be honest, and tell you. Its not going to happen. And with her sacred Hindu beliefs, I think any future "oops" will not happen either.

2. msnevil

msnevil

A side glance of light provides poor "contrast". Sure the details can be guessed at with some certainty. But I prefer a straight on, high light contrasts.

Terrapin and c-trough enhanced her contour, and drew a very good proportioned rear on her. I did the same, and then tossed it. For me, I added to much detail that wasn't there.

But they did a very good job, and its properly as close as her Rear. As realistically possible with the details revealed on the pic.

(Side note: Any photo altercation is a “fake”. This false dichotomy of Fake vrs real doesn’t make sense to me.)

3. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I do too. Without trying to bring up another discussion of what is fake, I still believe that just altering the brightness, contrast, and color to bring out hidden detail differs from some of the other techniques which actually alter the image (beyond those items stated). The main difference is that anyone can re-create the enhanced image with similar techniques - other methods will turn out differently in the hands of different Photoshoppers. That's another reason why I posted the 3rd pic stating that it had been dodged as well.

Now, so I don't get jumped on by the people that don't like seeing words in this area, is another pic that was requested earlier - Shawnee Smith (Becker, Saw)

4. Terrapin

Terrapin

Actually, the whole fake thing came up some time ago when a fellow was actually creating fakes-you know, finding similar chests and sliding them under clothes, etc. Dude was actually insanely good at it, and was invited to start a thread on them-I think it actually was active for a while. Might have never even come up except he started going on about how he was doing it.

I caution against getting into it all the time because everyone's got their own idea of what's ok and what's not, and the people who aren't very good get discouraged from posting, because their pics don't look right and folks jump on their case.

Technique discussions are one thing. Constant carping that you weren't able to duplicate someone's results with your own methods and therefore it's called into question is another, and we won't be listening to a whole lot of that.

Terrapin

5. c-through

Here you go Proof - I have no idea who she is (remember NAME in the fileneme!!)

6. proof113

proof113

thx...i hope the others work to...that's Nazan Eckes, german celeb

7. Terrapin

Terrapin

And Cthrough brings up an excellent point, and he's mentioned it a few times...Get the person's name in the filename. If we don't know who it is and it gets filed away as 385tyh679.jpg there's no way we can find it later. ALWAYS get the name in the filename.

Terrapin

8. msnevil

msnevil

The only thing terrapin is where do you draw the line?

At one end, you have self described experts discouraging others from posting. At the other end, You have your Faker's who make fake image's for bragging rights.

Its one thing to show something that might be there. Its totally different to show something that is never there to begin with. That is why I think posting a contrast is a good idea.

The whole idea of Photoshop x-ray's is how much transparency the cloth's have. A Contrast increase's the transparency threshold that the human eye can see. But Photoshop can only do so much. And Bra’s, thick shirts, etc. Decrease’s transparency.

And a gal that tape’s her nips all the time. Is not going to show anything. Especially if the color is black.

9. c-through

Here's a couple more unknowns for you there Proof - I just called her SEXY since that's the name on her panties!

That mesh top and dark overall coloring made it a real chore!!

10. msnevil

msnevil

"That mesh top and dark overall coloring made it a real chore!!"

I increased the gamma lightning. Along with a slight redness decrease, and saturation. Followed by a small amount of screening via her skin. Then a Unsharp mask in her shirt area, followed by a blur. Then merged it back into the original pic.

http://img175.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=71223_janinr006_123_20lo.jpg

Free photoshop plug-ins.

http://www.thepluginsite.com/resources/freeps.htm

Luminosity plugin.

http://www.sd3.info/pf828/luminosity/Luminosity0-1.8bf

I hope that helps?

11. Terrapin

Terrapin

Hey MsNevil

Yeah, that's a valid point. But I think that the vast majority of us who are doing the posting, and 99% of those just watching have been looking at these long enough now that we all know a real hack job when we see it. Calling it out just makes people all defensive, they post a flame back, someone takes on someone else, folks take sides, and then you have 3 pages of blather instead of pics and the visitors go elsewhere.

We can afford to err on the side of caution and not go through all that. If someone is posting some real crap, everyone knows. Usually, they go away pretty quickly, and if they become a real problem I can get that taken care of.

I know, I see some things that make me want to scream too. But the board wants to keep it loose and I can see why-it's worked! The cream has generally risen to the top. So I guess what I'm saying is that our participants are pretty hip-we all know the score. We all know a turd when we see one-there's no need to point it out, it just causes ill will and headaches. Peace out.

(Cue the Beatles singing "All You Need is Love". Fade to film of children playing in a field of flowers with puppy dogs and kittens. Mom pulls a tray of cookies out of the oven. Pepperland is saved!)

Terrapin

12. c-through

Thanks for the plug-in tips and links msnevil. I'm no graphic artist, so I tend to use the simple tools in PS, but I'm always willing to learn if it'll save some time (and produce better results)!

13. raydavies29

raydavies29

14. Terrapin

Terrapin

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Terrapin

15. proof113

proof113

thx for Janin Reinhardt

16. jego710

jego710

good job on the pics guys man terrapin is crazy at this xray stuff man..... hey can anyone do these for me...do the best u can..thanks :wink:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Terrapin

Terrapin

Most mag scans are tough. We'll see if anything comes of it. That first pic appears to be an amateur, a no-no in this thread. There's an am thread in models.

Terrapin

18. jego710

jego710

can u xray ith tough it's a friend of mine she send me the pic and i have to see wats under her shirt :wink:

19. Terrapin

Terrapin

No, and we are dead serious. No ams in this thread. period. It's one of the few things that will get you booted.

I'm sure some of the guys in the am thread will help you out.

Terrapin

20. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

I trashed it, if people want to post pics for someone to x-ray they can at least do it properly.