1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. SirChiTownSlugger

SirChiTownSlugger

WOW!! Amazing

johnmark and lusonico like this.
  2. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Not really sure who these are but bonotigre asked if I could do a couple (Argentinian models or celebs I gather). These are the best ones I could pick from the bunch - most were either too covered up or just didn't show through.

Alejandra_Martinez

Cecilia Bonelli

Sorry Morg & Proof - I couldn't get much out of what you had posted, they are just wearing clothes that are too thick. Usually photoshoot pics are not ideal as the photographer will "prep" them up so they don't show through (nipple pads, thick underwear, etc). Red carpet, paparazzi, or regular everyday shots are usually better.

lusonico likes this.
  3. Terrapin

Terrapin

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Terrapin

DrGontzo, johnmark and lusonico like this.
  4. m00njaguar

m00njaguar

Here are few recent photos of Jamie Lynn DiScala, from The Sopranos. Some faint nipple is poking- can these be X-Rayed?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

lusonico likes this.
  5. Mart Ini

Mart Ini

I think the first one is a fake

johnmark and lusonico like this.
  6. Terrapin

Terrapin

That's not the one commonly known as a fake. The fake is larger and she's fcing firectly at the camera, the background is different, and it's more sheer to start with.

Terrapin

lusonico likes this.
  7. philmartin

philmartin

Dude, I like those just as much as the "see-through" photos. The set of Britney Daniel photos from Rampage are really dark. If you have any more of those please post them.

lusonico likes this.
  8. Mollymutt

Mollymutt

Hello...
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

lusonico likes this.
  9. Mart Ini

Mart Ini

So that one is real? I got this one almost taken at the same moment and theres no nipply action there:
    [​IMG]

10. c-through

Hard to say, but by shrinking mine down to the same size as yours I can see some differences. First of all it is the same pic, but it has been manipulated already.

[​IMG]

Yours has been cropped (see the darker band at the top), and there is a difference in brightness on yours, besides being horizontally flipped. I cut out a retangular portion of your pic after overlaying it on mine to show how much the brightness was cranked up - when you do that you often lose a lot of detail, especially on a bright white shirt. If I were putting money on it I'd bet that mine is the original since the size is larger, and it's not washed out. Unfortunately I can't read the post cards in the background to know which has been flipped, but I'd still bet mine is the real deal, and I haven't see it pop up on The Fake Detective's list of known fakes.

11. Ground Up

Ground Up

Hey C-Through, can you hit me off with an Aniston post? I'd appreciate it.
    Thanks.

12. mattco26

mattco26

Does anyone have some good pics of eva green that can be x rayed?

13. Mart Ini

Mart Ini

It could be that 'my' photo was taken with a lot of flash. Thats why the photo has a lot of brightness. Aw well..:)

14. Tiger-wutz12

Tiger-wutz12

yeah...plz! :)

15. c-through

I don't think so as it's the exact same pic - it was just cropped, flipped, and brightened. Like I said I reduced mine to be the same size and it matched up, other than the overall size and it was more washed out. If it was taken at a different time not all the elements and her expression would have been exactly the same.

16. petertr2000

petertr2000

Sorry, I couldn't work out how to thumbnail - actually typed thumbnail into the FAQ and got nothing - any chance someone could have a go at these?

17. petertr2000

petertr2000

18. c-through

Post the images in one of the free hosting sites like ImageVenue or 10pix, and paste the code here.

TV grabs usually aren't the best as you don't get the full color depth variences like with photos but I'm sure something could be done with her. Who is it anyways??

Here's a couple Jenifers for the earlier request.

From this pic it certainly looks to me like she's gone commando - a little crotch lightening revealed in the second pic

19. bonotigre

bonotigre

Hello all x-ray masters and fans of them, like me.. hahaha

here i give you some that maybe can work..

Adriana Lima...
    [​IMG]

Ashlee Simpson...
    [​IMG]

Cindy Taylor... these are well known, but never seen them here.. maybe work...
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Elisha Cuthbert...
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Maria Sharapova....
    [​IMG]

And two more of the brunette of Tatu...
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Finally this x-ray of Shakira that i found...
    [​IMG]

ilurvwomen likes this.
  20. Ground Up

Ground Up

Yeah man! Thanks C-through.