1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. msnevil

msnevil

The last two pics were simply done with linear dodge\linear burn mask layers. With a little unsharp mask. A global dodge\burn will reveal details. And when merged with the original pic, will provide a limited Contrasting pic.

Of course, the color is distorted. But the contrast allows the human eye to see more, And is not as ugly as a overdone limited burn\dodge.

The picture can be even more photoshoped by using skin colored paint brush's, blurring and reducing Noise. Like Terrapin does. (Which btw- Great job with the Miller pic, you just about photoshoped her clothes off. :))

[​IMG]

2. squidrow

squidrow

Teri Hatcher
    [​IMG]

3. Mollymutt

Mollymutt

Here you go bonotigre...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. bonotigre

bonotigre

Thanks a lot Mollymutt! Thanks a lot Mollymutt! Thanks a lot Mollymutt! Thanks a lot Mollymutt!!!!! hehehe
    ... i also have some good ones of American celebs that i haven't seen here... so i will post'em and you could see if are able to x-ray...

a question... this one didn't worked??
    [​IMG]

thanks a LOT again...

Sure paccino5... i promise you i will post some...

5. Mollymutt

Mollymutt

Terrapin? LOL

6. bonotigre

bonotigre

OMG!!! im sooooo sorrry Molly... its because i was so excited.. sorry... let me edit that...

7. star_jones

star_jones

Hey I know this isn't usual but can anything be done with hair? I don't think the normal xray technique will work but I thought some of the photoshop experts could have some luck.

As an example, I have looked at this picture of Demi for years and wished that I could eliminate the crazy rats nest in her crotch.

[​IMG]

http://img16.imagevenue.com/loc536/th_01124_Demi_XXXpose_07_123_536lo.jpg

8. KUMOKID

KUMOKID

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I haven't seen these here... first one has potential?! Second pic I just wanted to share. Thanks for all the work you guys!

9. bonotigre

bonotigre

i don't know too..

and.. the pic seems like a fake...

10. Terrapin

Terrapin

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*snork!**

Huh?

Whut?

Someone call me?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Terrapin

DrGontzo likes this.
  11. Terrapin

Terrapin

Carrie Underwood

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Terrapin

12. ihwf_vp

ihwf_vp

I love you dude...

13. bonotigre

bonotigre

sorry Terp... it was me.. made a mistake in a reply that i did to Mollymutt, i saw the pics that i've requested of the Argentinian models and i didnt saw the name in the post.. im a stupid.. hahahah i thought that you have made the x-rays...

but it was MOLLYMUTT!!!!! (thanks again)

14. star_jones

star_jones

I doubt its a fake since I have seen this picture for years. Like maybe even 15 years ago. Its part of a well known group of pictures from a spread in a magazine. Oui or maybe Cherri if I remember correctly.

I doubt it could work but I know I saw one of the "masters" do something with a picture featuring soapy bubbles so I was wondering if hair could be removed. This picture is just an example. I am sure it could work better on someone with light hair.

[​IMG]

15. momozzz

momozzz

[​IMG]

Been working on this one for months now, but there is just nothing to see but a forest of short & curlies. It's just to friggin thick. FYI - It is a pick from a shoot she did for Oui magazine back in the early 80's when she was something like 22 years old.

16. yuppiepunk

yuppiepunk

Anybody wanna take a crack at this one of Gail Simmons from "Top Chef." She's got some delicious looking pastries.

[​IMG]

17. raydavies29

raydavies29

18. bootserman

bootserman

yeah nice job guys...gotta get that photoshop

19. dekker

dekker

20. internetgoingnutz

internetgoingnutz

SHIT!!! :p Thanks dude