1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. zippiz

zippiz

Terrapin
    is there any chance you could make a video tutorial or a step by step picture tutorial

I know it envolves tinkering with the settings
    but since you seem to do so well it might help others if they see how you do it

I've only been able to get some results on 1 or 2 pics

*EDIT*
    heres my best results meh
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Terrapin

Terrapin

A step by step tutorial would be insanely long-and different for each pic. I know it seems like I'm doing a lot, but I'm throwing out 99% of what I fool with. Sometimes only 1 pic from a 20 shot set works because the light just happens to be right. Believe me, if I had MSnevil's shop knowledge I'd share it. It's mostly trying to figure out how to get the clothes close to the skin color and balance and hue, then working from there.

[​IMG]

Terrapin

3. Roasted

Roasted

You know T, you could just make an action (not sure if thats what its called), where it records what you do and maybe after you do ten more just zip it and throw it to those who want to figure it out.

Anyway Great Work!

4. S_Mart

S_Mart

How do you manage to outdo yourself? Oh thats right, with another alba shot...

Would I be wrong if I offered her money to eat her out?

5. hajjjjjjjjjjj

hajjjjjjjjjjj

Whilst we wait to see if he posts it again, here's my attempt at the same pic.

[​IMG]

This is another pic of her that could be worth messing around with.

[​IMG]

I tried my best but unfortunately, I'm an idiot :p. So this was the best I managed. It's not very good, unless you like looking at bras.

[​IMG]

Maybe someone who's better at this than me can give it a go if they're bored!

Songoku likes this.
  6. BigBobSunday

BigBobSunday

7. Terrapin

Terrapin

That's all you're going to get out of that one chief....

T

8. Terrapin

Terrapin

Yup Not exactly sure what's going on down below there-this is as clear as I could get it.

[​IMG]

Terrapin

Songoku likes this.
  9. Terrapin

Terrapin

Haylie is obviously the fun one.....

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Terrapin

DrGontzo likes this.
  10. JayHoo

JayHoo Etpäs ymmärrä ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

11. digitalchaos

digitalchaos

how about these Rachel Bilson photos :mrgreen:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Songoku likes this.
  12. Terrapin

Terrapin

Yeah baby.....

[​IMG]

Terrapin

lb876 and ihwf_vp like this.
  13. Terrapin

Terrapin

It's not the greatest, but you knew she'd have to mess up sometime. It's really all we've got...

[​IMG]

Terrapin

ihwf_vp likes this.
  14. msnevil

msnevil

On the fergie pic, the areola can be seen. Due to the reflection of light off of the skin, But do to the bra. Its partially obscured, along with the stripes that throw off the contrast.

As you can see with the neckline, Its easily see-through. And a light paint with saturation will reveal even more. If she wasn't wearing a bra, Her underneath skin would be more revealed. (Due to science principle of Color is reflected light, And that light can be enhanced via photoshop. To a limited degree.)

A Decrease in brightness, and increase in contrast 1st on a Global scale, then on a limited scale. Will reveal whats underneath. Though only to a limited sense, thanks to the stripes and the bra.

imagevenue seems to be down?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. msnevil

msnevil

16. argo26

argo26

I was just looking for pictures of her today after watching blood diamond. It's as if you read my mind!

17. JayHoo

JayHoo Etpäs ymmärrä ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

thanks for this bro :p

18. Muggerd

Muggerd

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Try these if your bored :)

19. on the edge of insanity

on the edge of insanity

If anyone could give these two a try it would be greatly appreciated

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers