1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Attention Deficit Disorder Thread

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by J3scribe, Apr 25, 2008.

?

What is your opinion of this thread?

Poll closed Jan 27, 2012.
  1. This thread rocks!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ADD is awesome!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. My life would be incomplete without it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Scribbles is a fuckin' genius for creating it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Jack is the true master of this thread!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Not private.

brothergrims likes this.
  2. brothergrims

brothergrims gone

:laugh: oh wait, right. :(

i see, do you still feel the same.. powerless and frustrated then?

ok. thats not so hard, public
    like. on a bus on a train, on the sidewalk in the rain
    in a room like a class by playing with your womb in the grass
    in someones house other than your own, tell me yay were have you moaned?

3. yayboobies

yayboobies ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Well, yes. But there weren't any people around. I think.

J3scribe likes this.
  4. brothergrims

brothergrims gone

i dated that

5. yayboobies

yayboobies ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Bed time. :wave:

brothergrims likes this.
  6. J3scribe

I see them grazing at the buffets all the time.
    Goodnight doll. :kiss:

7. brothergrims

brothergrims gone

were you the only one there then?

see what i mean how you streamline the words.
    very nice. much less wordy than mine.

J3scribe likes this.
  8. J3scribe

I used to be a lot more verbose but after completing my first novel and then going back to edit and streamline the manuscript I found myself doing the same to my own replies and comments when speaking, or posting online.

9. brothergrims

brothergrims gone

please dont leave me... not alone with

him..
    please

10. brothergrims

brothergrims gone

i understand

11. J3scribe

:shifty:
    Do you? Do you really?

12. brothergrims

brothergrims gone

no
    but im trying to make sure you feel appreciated
    dood why is it bugging me so much she ditched me.
    its not like it was a date,
    crap im kinda really pissed!

13. J3scribe

Because you were looking forward to freeing yourself from your cell and she capriciously dashed your hopes and cast you aside at the last minute without so much as a decent and respectful explanation.

"Something's come up."

Fuck you bitch.

brothergrims likes this.
  14. brothergrims

brothergrims gone

hmm,
    yea thats about it. lol
    thanks.
    if nothing else i got to be here when someone else is, thanks
    how are the parents? are they getting on well?
    im heading home tomorrow, lots of painting to do again.
    i think im going to tell my wife i dont wanna have sex, i just wanna have fun
    and in the act of having fun she climaxes then i should get to as well
    i wonder if that will ease tensions

15. J3scribe

They are, yes. Thanks for asking. Mom is a big sports fan. She's all excited about the upcoming baseball playoffs. She told me the only disadvantage to dying when that time comes will be all the sports she'll miss out on. :lol:
    Worth a shot I guess. Sometimes fun can lead to sex.

brothergrims likes this.
  16. brothergrims

brothergrims gone

does she have a favorite team or sport that she watches,
    im guessing baseball and i would also guess Yankees? but then im just guessing

you know i could just do with some good ol fashioned immature fun.
    have you ever wanted to just go into a store and fake some ridicules accent that the lady/dood couldn't make a word your saying, but sound very excited, like you have got to get their help now. yes, thats fun.

17. brothergrims

brothergrims gone

did you get any work today dood? i helped design somethign that was a first for our company, it was kinda fun, then the checker got it and told me it was rubbish. i knew right there and then it would work just fine.

18. J3scribe

She likes all sports. As far as baseball goes she's a Chicago White Sox fan, since that's where we're from.
    you know, with the number of foreign tourists who visit Vegas, that might fall a little flat here. But yeah, I see your point. Just throw caution to the wind and have some fun at others expense. count me in. :lol:
    I haven't had regular work in a long time dood. So long in fact I've become complacent, which is not good.

brothergrims likes this.
  19. brothergrims

brothergrims gone

worked on it a bit. is it any better?

The crickets didn’t care, they kept on chirping loudly, the dog barking off in the distance did not even notice her as she paced in the gravel looking at her phone, then up the road then where she had come from. The night air was hot and heavy with moisture. the moon hung high and bright only to have its efforts blotted out by the clouds of mist and fog that hung in the air. it was a strange air that held layers of gray streaks that hung like unmoving clouds she could walk through, She was sure it was the strange night that made her fear the situation worse, she kept telling herself “calm down.. just calm down”.

She had so often traveled this road, never taking a moment to think of much beyond the stretch of tarmac and the lines flying by. She had even seen that sign that said "Dentists, walkins welcome" every day for a year as she flew past at sixty miles an hour, and there it was, just a few yards away doing its best to get some attention, its spot lights cut the mist m perfectly in the wet thick air like lasers in one of those science fiction movies.

The sweat rolled down her face and arms, her mouth was dry and she was getting more nervous as she thought of her situation. She checked her cell phone one more time, still no bars. She knew if she started walking she would get to the town that was just up the road, but she couldn’t remember how near it was, and the thought of walking down a dark road in this strange fog was to much for her to take on.

She felt such hatred for that car now, the one that had abandon her, just moment before she was in love with it, enjoying it, she felt so secure in it, but oh how easily that feeling change and now it was pure hate laced with anger. She was singing along to little run away, she couldn’t hear the awful banging sound over the music, it was still moving but the motor wasn’t running, , all she noticed was the steering got hard and when she tried to stop she had to press with everything to get any brakes.

So there she stood, the smell of burnt in the air, the heat molesting her on this strange and eerie night. She was now shaking with no real idea of what to do, she looked for the town, maybe if she could make out a light or a sign, but nothing. she turned around and saw a pair of headlights showed off in the far distance. Maybe it was the fog, or it could have been the heat but for some odd reason her first thought was to hide.

She looked around for shelter then moved quickly and frantically pulled at the handle of the car door, her hand was shaking so badly it slipped free but she quickly grabed it, yanking it open she climbed back into the driver seat. I small sense of security fell over her as she watched as the lights got closer, the beams cutting the fog but it was hard to make anything out. She fumbled around and turned on the hazard lights, blink... blink… blink they started flashing, the yellow glow lit up the fog all around her each time they came on.

The car slowed down and then much to her surprise blue and red flashers began to glare off everything, it was almost as if she could feel the heat from them as they flickered and flashed, the headlights flashed with them.
    She sat there, watching in her mirror as the cruiser pulled behind her, the spot light blinded her as it hit her door mirror. she rolled down the window and waited for the officer to come, this was great she thought, he will know what to do. and she thought he may need my license, so she pulled her purse over to her, opened it quickly and instantly saw the bag of weed she had put in there earlier that afternoon. she shoved it deep into her purse and pulled her wallet free, then pushed the purse to the floor of the passenger side in a lame attempt to hide it. "fuck" she thought, "just when i need to cops i have enough weed on me to go to prison".
    She opened her wallet and began to search out the proper card from the mess she had, just as she found it she was startled by a voice, "Is everything ok here ma'am" the officer said.

J3scribe likes this.
  20. brothergrims

brothergrims gone

right so it was either, the sox or the cubs. and she chose the sox. well i dont happen to be a big fan of the DH myself, i think the pitcher should get out there like the rest of them, so you can see were i stand on that debate,
    i love Chicago, the day before i got married i went to a cubs game at Wrigley. hmmm now that i think about it, you dont suppose some of their karma oozed off on my marriage do ya.

i see your point. well i suppose the only thing to do then is use the odd accent while standing there yelling and then begin to remove y our clothing, taking off your shirt and starting to unbutton your pants then having another rant and leaving. yes, that sounds like they might truly enjoy that, if nothing else they would have somethign to tell there partner. about

[/QUOTE]I haven't had regular work in a long time dood. So long in fact I've become complacent, which is not good.[/QUOTE]i can see how that can happen, i can also see that i have no real advise other than to say, hang in there, and i have no idea what your looking for, but i hope you find it.

have you ever made money writing? or is that something that is clearly going to be a first for you.

J3scribe likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.