1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. THE HOST TRANSFER IS COMPLETE, AND SEARCHING SEEMS TO HAVE SETTLED, BUT PLEASE DO REPORT PROBLEMS. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Attention Deficit Disorder Thread

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by J3scribe, Apr 25, 2008.

?

What is your opinion of this thread?

Poll closed Jan 27, 2012.
  1. This thread rocks!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ADD is awesome!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. My life would be incomplete without it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Scribbles is a fuckin' genius for creating it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Jack is the true master of this thread!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A.tab

A.tab It was the best of times, ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Movers & Shakers Power Poster

I had duck szechwan last night among other chinese dishes:)

2. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm too old for this shit ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

You and your filthy mind. :roll:

furball101 likes this.
  3. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm too old for this shit ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

I'm watching a lady on the Food Network make duck.

I always get House Lo-Mein (beef,chicken,pork, and shrimp) with fried rice and an egg roll when I get Chinese food.

4. A.tab

A.tab It was the best of times, ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Movers & Shakers Power Poster

I love Far Eastern food generally..
    We have some very nice eateries here..

5. spiderswims

I eat sausage probably twice a week.

Bring on the jokes. :lol:

furball101 likes this.
  6. furball101

furball101

[youtubevid]pfzfxFTHsKg[/youtubevid]

spiderswims likes this.
  7. furball101

furball101

Naaaaaaah too easy besides I like Bangers and Mash myself ;)

Mash the potatoes with milk, butter, cheese and a tablespoon of GARLIC and salt and pepper to taste :yumyum:

spiderswims likes this.
  8. A.tab

After an airliner encounters a particularly rough patch of turbulence, the captain comes on the intercom to reassure the passengers that everything is okay and that the flight should be smooth one the rest of the way. He forgets to turn off the intercom, however, and everyone in the passenger cabin hears his subsequent comment to the co-pilot: "Boy, I sure could use a blow job and a cup of coffee right about now!" As a flight attendant frantically rushes up the aisle towards the cockpit to warn the captain that his microphone is open, a little old lady calls out after her, "Don't forget the coffee!" -- Yeah, well it kinda really happened on Southwest Airlines a few days ago.

Inuk, spiderswims and furball101 like this.
  9. spiderswims

What are bangers? I'm assuming mash is the potatoes.
    I think that joke was used in a movie. I'm to lazy to think of it but it's a good one.

10. furball101

furball101

Bangers are a British term for sausages ....over here there all sorts of types...my favourite is a onion tomato and beef which I cook till my smoke alarm goes off :yumyum:

:33: Sounds like something from Flying high perhaps :?

11. spiderswims

I like Italian sausage or bratwurst

12. furball101

furball101

MUST.....THINK.....PURE........ THOUGHTS .......

Anyways its starting to get late ...nearly 11pm .....good chatting with you spidey,tabby and Yay :bye:

13. spiderswims

:wavey:

I'm aboot to go to bed also.

14. brothergrims

brothergrims gone

A first grade teacher repeatedly has trouble with one of her students. Everyday, this little boy sits in the back of the class and makes trouble and distracts the other students. She is determined to teach him and decides that the best way to keep him focused is to appeal to his interests. One day, the teacher is giving a lesson on basic arithmetic and the little boy is goofing off in the back of the class again. She asks him to settle down and says, "I have a problem I think you might like. There are 5 birds sitting on a telephone wire. You take your BB gun and shoot one. How many birds are left?" The boy answers, "None. Once I fire the gun, they all fly away." The teacher replies, "That's not the correct answer, but it's very clever. I like the way you think." The boy then says, "Oh well then I have a question for you. Three women are eating popsicles. One is sucking on hers, one is licking hers, and one is biting hers. Which one is married?" The teacher thinks for a minute and answers, "Well I would think it'd either be the one sucking on her popsicle or the one licking her popsicle." The boy replies, "No, it's the one with the wedding ring, but I like how YOU think."

15. Jack Tripper

Jack Tripper I don't know. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

I've never had duck....you don't get it that much here and when you do it's very expensive since it's not native.

I want to try it though. :yup:

16. brothergrims

brothergrims gone

ive never had it either, i would like to try it
    i would also like to try and cook it myself. just to see how that goes

17. Jack Tripper

Cooking is not that hard really....you just need to get the hang of it.

18. Jack Tripper

19. yayboobies

yayboobies ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Roasted duck in peanut sauce. :yumyum:

20. Merlin

Merlin Feelin' Frankensteinish... Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun Award Holder Lounge Lizard

I prefer Peking duck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.