1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. THE HOST TRANSFER IS COMPLETE, AND SEARCHING SEEMS TO HAVE SETTLED, BUT PLEASE DO REPORT PROBLEMS. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Attention Deficit Disorder Thread

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by J3scribe, Apr 25, 2008.

?

What is your opinion of this thread?

Poll closed Jan 27, 2012.
  1. This thread rocks!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ADD is awesome!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. My life would be incomplete without it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Scribbles is a fuckin' genius for creating it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Jack is the true master of this thread!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. furball101

furball101

:yup: much like the watches that have real moon rock :rolleyes:

:mad: cmon Scribe leave Inuk alone the endorphins are obviously racing through his brain ;)

2. mokkoriman

mokkoriman Cunninglinguist ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

furbs :hi:

lurker supreme :spy: :lol:

3. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

I'm sorry, he just irritates me lately. He could be perfectly sincere for all I know but the skeptic in me has gross doubts.

I mean, what's up with the watch shit?

Obviously I'm NOT on his ignore list. It's like he was waiting for the perfect time to prove the point. :lol:

What puzzles me is he told me to fuck off and never talk to him again after I took a good natured poke at him in one of Abby's threads. Yet now he's trying to engage me? :confused:

4. furball101

furball101

:confused: wait.....what .....I just got here ....i'm innocent I tell you :eek: .....well actually its been a long time since i've been an innocent :naughty: :2cent: how goes things tonight with you mokko?
    Just had a afternoon nap so I can stay up late tonight to watch some of my favourite showes that are on late tonight :D (Man it sucks being old :()

5. furball101

furball101

Maybe he was drinking when he told you where to go or is drunk now :) or maybe he just doesn't hold grudges (as long as you are not gap or sid ;))

6. J3scribe

He has my bullshit meter pegged.

7. mokkoriman

HAH... I was just stretching my back just now and almost pulled my hamstring from almost stretching too hard and I thought to myself "Man, it sucks being old." :lol:

I'm pretty good, just doing some extracurricular video editing before I hit the sack. :yup: Weekend should be pretty chillax - just drinking with some out of town buddies. :beerchug:

Hahahah... I hear you Scribe. I mean, if he's found real love, bless his heart... but posting about "how great it is to be in love" in almost every post... well, it reminds me of that Family Guy episode with Quagmire going wacko for his love of his cat (not pussy... a real cat):

[youtube]hmfKXMMhGqc[/youtube]

:lmao:

furball101 and J3scribe like this.
  8. J3scribe

To wit:

He had no response.

furball101 likes this.
  9. mokkoriman

YES! The news team brawl part of Anchorman is on right now! :lol:

10. furball101

furball101

:rofl: Its just the internet....you may just need to go out and get some fresh air...when Jack gets on my nerves I just log off and go do something else :2cent:

11. furball101

furball101

I know you mostly use your phone and I mainly use a laptop for convenience when on Phun ...what does Inuk have?...I couldn't sit at a computer for any real length of time :2cent: so maybe he got up to do something or maybe he decided to get that fresh air before posting something that wouls ban him ;)

12. J3scribe

True. Ish.
    That was a pm. Can't get banned for what you say in a pm.

13. mokkoriman

Actually you can - there was (and probably still is) a pretty malicious Phun poster in the SVF section who got especially mad at some of the regular posters and threatened them via PM. He got perma-banned a couple days later.

14. J3scribe

It all started after he got this new job. They pay him a fuckload of money. I think after putting up with Jamms and gaps bullshit he finally cracked and used his newfound status as an excuse to go fucknuts. Thing is, it's directed at the wrong people. Why does he suddenly want to be superior to me or anyone else who've never had an unkind word to say about him?

Details, details, details I could list but don't feel like getting into. Frankly it's bizarre.

15. J3scribe

Because they brought it to a mod/admin's attention. Admins can read your PMs if they like but can't act on anything they see without your permission. They're not supposed to read your PMs anyway. Against cayne's rules.

16. mokkoriman

Ah I gotcha. You're an honorable sort, Scribe. :thumbs:

17. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm too old for this shit ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

You've said some shit about him and The igloo in the past.....not that i give a shit anymore.

18. furball101

furball101

:33: Really :D sends a vitriolic PM to JT :twisted:

Fuck :yikes:

19. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm too old for this shit ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

JT = Justin Timberlake to me :dance:

20. furball101

furball101

Thats the best attitude to have when it comes to trolls spidey ;) whether they are intentional or not :2cent:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.