1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. THE HOST TRANSFER IS COMPLETE, AND SEARCHING SEEMS TO HAVE SETTLED, BUT PLEASE DO REPORT PROBLEMS. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Attention Deficit Disorder Thread

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by J3scribe, Apr 25, 2008.

?

What is your opinion of this thread?

Poll closed Jan 27, 2012.
  1. This thread rocks!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ADD is awesome!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. My life would be incomplete without it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Scribbles is a fuckin' genius for creating it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Jack is the true master of this thread!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack Tripper

Jack Tripper I don't know. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

That isn't an animal....it's The Southern Cross....I got that in before I decided to only do animal ones.

2. yayboobies

yayboobies ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Today is a lunar eclipse! My co-worker says it's okay to act completely crazy when there's a lunar eclipse.

3. Jack Tripper

There isn't one over here.

I love eclipses and full moons. :yup:

4. yayboobies

yayboobies ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Looks like I won't be able to see much of it here. The people in the South are luckier.

5. Jack Tripper

Oh well.

6. Jack Tripper

I want smiley fries.

7. Jack Tripper

Once upon a time there lived a king whose castle was right next to a large forest where all sorts of game roamed about. One day
    he sent a royal hunter into the forest to shoot a deer, but the hunter did not return.
    "Perhaps he had an accident," thought the king, so the very next day he sent two other hunters into the forest to look for the one
    who was missing, but they did not come back, either. On the third day he gathered all the royal hunters together and instructed
    them, "Search the entire forest and do not return until you have found the three missing men." But all these hunters, too, like the
    first three, never came back. Even the hunting dogs they had taken into the forest were never seen again.
    From that day forward, no one dared venture into the forest nor did they see anything moving except for an occasional eagle or
    hawk flying above. The forest lay completely still and silent. This state of affairs went on for years, until one day a hunter from a
    distant land asked the king if he could look for game in the royal forest. Remembering what had happened to the missing men, the
    king was reluctant to grant the request. He told the hunter, "1 am very afraid that if you went into the dangerous forest you would
    fare no better than the others, and that you would never get out of it alive." To which the hunter replied, "My lord, I do not know
    the meaning of fear .I will gla dly face the danger."
    Into the forest strode the hunter with his hound. It was not long before the dog picked up the scent of a deer and barked for the
    hunter to follow him. Then the dog ran ahead, until he came to the edge of a pool of water that was so deep he hesitated before
    trying to cross it. Suddenly, a bare arm reached up out of the dark pond, grabbed the hound and pulled him under.
    When the hunter saw what had happened, he ran back to the castle and got three men with buckets to empty all the water out of
    the pond. They worked hard for many hours, and as the dark waters began to be drained away, they beheld a wild man lying on
    the bottom. His body was covered with hair the color of rusted iron. The hunter and his helpers bound the wild man with ropes
    and dragged him off to the castle.
    The sight of the wild man caused great wonder and alarm, so the king had him locked in an iron cage in the middle of the
    courtyard. He forbade anyone under threat of exile to open the door to the cage, and he entrusted the key to no one less than the
    queen herself. And from then on, anyone could again go safely into the forest.
    Now, the king had a son who was eight years old, and one day when the prince was playing in the courtyard with his golden ball,
    the ball bounced into the iron cage. "Give me back my ball," said the boy. "N ot until you open the door for me," answered the
    wild man. "No," said the boy, "1 dare not do that. The king has forbidden it." And with that, he ran away.
    The very next day, however, the boy came back and demanded his ball again. Again the wild man said, "Open the door for me."
    But the boy would not do it. On the third day, the king went off on a hunt. His son came back yet again, and this time he said,
    "Even if I wanted to, I could not open the door because I do not have the key." To which the wil~ man replied, "It is lying under
    your mother's pillow. You can surely get it." Upon hearing this, the boy threw all care to the wind, for he really wanted his ball,
    and stole the key.
    The young prince returned shortly and unfastened the lock, but as he pulled the heavy door open, it pinched his finger. As soon as
    the door swung open, the wild man stepped out, gave the boy his golden ball and started to hurry away. But the boy was
    frightened, and he called after him, "Oh, wild man, if you run away I shall be punished! Please don't run away!" Whereupon the
    wild man turned around and came back. He picked the boy up, sat him on his shoulders and carried him off into the forest.

yayboobies likes this.
  8. Jack Tripper

Ship that washed up on the beach near my house :

[youtubevid]JTAS_aQh0BA[/youtubevid]

yayboobies likes this.
  9. ManRay

ManRay Back !! (Kinda) ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

:popcorn:

Oh Boy,oh Boy,Ooh Boy !

What happened next ?

yayboobies likes this.
  10. Jack Tripper

That's it I think, it's a Grim's fairy tale.

11. Jack Tripper

12. yayboobies

yayboobies ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

That's it??! Come on!!

13. yayboobies

yayboobies ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

How did that happen?

14. Jack Tripper

Well that's what I got....might be more in the original tale...I just got as a psychology course hand out......very interesting to stop the psychological symbols and allusions.

15. yayboobies

yayboobies ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Don't ride strange men who made you touch their ball.

16. Jack Tripper

Well here my version : ship was being dragged to another state but got loose during the rough seas and drifted towards the city........at 10:00pm one night (don't know the exact date) a lonely toll collector on the highway noticed a large ship drifting towards him....panicked and called the coast guard....and told them that this ship was coming dangerously close to the highway (the highway is over the ocean) cost guard said we have no idea what to do...call the Nnvy....Navy was called....around 10:30pm...said they would be there momentarily.....showed up around 11:30pm with two big boats....after getting there the caption of the Navy boats said "we don't have the proper equipment to handle this".....so the boats left and around midnight a bigger boat showed up and towed the ship away and quite gracelessly left it standing offshore a public beach.

17. Jack Tripper

:-|

18. Jack Tripper

19. yayboobies

yayboobies ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

20. Jack Tripper

I think that was after the world cup win.

Did you read his description?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.