1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. THE HOST TRANSFER IS COMPLETE, AND SEARCHING SEEMS TO HAVE SETTLED, BUT PLEASE DO REPORT PROBLEMS. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Attention Deficit Disorder Thread

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by J3scribe, Apr 25, 2008.

?

What is your opinion of this thread?

Poll closed Jan 27, 2012.
  1. This thread rocks!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ADD is awesome!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. My life would be incomplete without it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Scribbles is a fuckin' genius for creating it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Jack is the true master of this thread!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Got any better options? Sounds like you'll get quite a bit out of the deal but with necessary sacrifises, as is so often the case. I think it's something you need to discuss with your family.

2. brothergrims

brothergrims gone

Weve chatted, the bad side is tearing the baby from teh grand parents. you understand. the thing is i dont really love what i do, i want to weld the steel not draw it. i want to be the labor. isnt that jsut stupid. but oh well
    yes they are offering a lot if they choose to offer it. still up int he air.
    nothing like what inuk gets, but damn i would love to go back to school scribe, i love to learn even if it is primary math.

3. brothergrims

brothergrims gone

sorry not a very good discussion topic for today. ill try harder give me a moment.
    let me fuck something up so we can talk about it.

4. Superior12

Superior12 On a mission from God

how many people love what they do? just got to do it so you have the means to do what you love

J3scribe likes this.
  5. brothergrims

brothergrims gone

dood that is a great way to look at it.
    very nice!

6. brothergrims

brothergrims gone

ok a new topic
    and be honest

you meet a girl, she is hot, not normal hot either, but stunning and sexy and... well yo uget the point.

she seems to love sex, a lot of sex, in fact she is just about on par with a guy, she will do almost anything, blowjobs, fucking, anal, what ever even will have another girl in the bedroom if you like.

but

she likes to swing, this means you get all this but ...
    there are times when she is going to be with other men, with or without you, she is going to fuck other guys. its imposable for her to be monogamous, she will not promise that and you are not to expect it

thoughts?

7. J3scribe

Grandparents need to make sacrifices as well for the common good.

You could weld shit for a hobby.

White collar work tends to be more reliable than tradecraft, at least for now in this economy.

Inuk pays $100 for a case of beer, that's why he makes 145K per year and gets free housing. If he did that job in southern Canada or here in the US he wouldn't make half that.

If you love to learn than learn you must. (sounds like Yoda)
    Topic is just fine.

8. brothergrims

brothergrims gone

if you dont mind im going to just keep reading this over and over to block out that thought of them crying as i drive off with that little guy in my car.

it is the absolute truth and im not ready to make the same sacrifice for there sake. if that makes sense
    now back to the other new topic.
    i like it and im wondering.... hmmm

9. Superior12

sounds like a good weekend, maybe on and off thing, but no too anythong more then that

and out of curiosity about the previous question, was it a hypothetical question just to start conversation, or real life situation?

10. J3scribe

Very sage. :fing02:
    Aside from the exceptionally hot and sexy part you just described my roommate. She's an awesome person but she's also a bonafide nymphomaniac. I pass, I don't want to deal with that in an intimate, personal relationship. Monogamy doesn't mean that much to me but promiscuity does.

11. J3scribe

Never said it would be easy.

brothergrims likes this.
  12. brothergrims

brothergrims gone

that is my life at this very moment. so its real. im waiting for the second interview. if it happens at all.
    so your not willing to accept her into your life but you think you could mess around with her and walk away? are you sure about that, i mean your desires are going to play on your mind.. as time goes on..

completely my point of mind, and yes she is amazingly hot, but i would be constantly worried about if she is cheating, i hate that. oddly i dont think she would mind say, "im going to go get fucked today" so that may make a difference, but im not sure, ive never been in the eye of that particular hurricane. but ive met said hurricane. LOL
    she is very very sweet. fun as hell to hang out with.

13. brothergrims

brothergrims gone

life is hard isnt it.

how do those guys that fuck people over for money do it,
    i just cant see how i ever could.

odd.

14. Superior12

i wish you all the best then, i would say youve got to do what you think is best for the child

and yes, i think i could mess around and walk away if knew it would never be more, you never said anything about being smart, funny, great personality along with being incredibly gorgeous and a freak, if that were the case it would be much more difficult to walk away, that would be a good recipe for insanity

J3scribe likes this.
  15. J3scribe

So you're talking about an actual woman then?
    Sociopaths don't possess empathy as an emotion. They are incredibly self-centered and narcissistic and feel as if they can do no wrong, or at least won't ever admit to it, and simply blame someone or something else when it is they themselves that have caused harm. I've known a few, I despise and pity them.

16. J3scribe

How true! :lol:

brothergrims likes this.
  17. Superior12

people are a fascinating beast, one feels bad getting 10 cents extra in change at the grocery store, another can rob you blind and not feel a thing

18. brothergrims

brothergrims gone

yes a real woman
    she is very smart very pretty very fun, exciting great to talk to. always wants to do interesting things, never bored, always going. it fun for me to just spend a few hours with her, she is so interesting
    she is very open about sex, loves it is bi and wants to swing. she admitted to me twice that she cannot not cheat that she has enver had a relationship that she was monogamous in. does that change the toughts

19. Superior12

well like i said, show would probably drive me insane

20. J3scribe

I fall somewhere in between.
    Are we talking about your wife's friend again?

brothergrims likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.