1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Spider's Blog:

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by spiderswims, Jan 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S-type

S-type Know when to laugh. Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

Hey, Spidey, I can understand the pressure of coming up with your thread title messages, but can I suggest that RIP Announcements already have a place elsewhere in The Lounge - prefaced with an "RIP" Prefix, of course? I know that desperation can lead one into extreme measures, and I appreciate that economies are having to be made everywhere, what with energy price rises and COVID pandemic costs starting to come home to roost, but I think we on Phun could manage to maintain the individuality of the occasional obituary announcement, rather than shoe-horning it into your already gem-laden Blog thread! Some indeed might feel it was a little disrespectful? :rolleyes: I've never heard of Gilbert Gottfried, but I assume there will be those who have, and might welcome a quiet, dignified place to contemplate and reminisce, far away from the excitement and gay abandon that we've come to expect in the Spider Blog!
    As you well know, I try to bring a little happiness into everybody's life, just as you do, so I hope you'll accept my suggestion in the spirit in which it's written. :)

Magge and crossxcheck like this.
  2. RDS

RDS Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Polls Champion 2022

S-type, please don't take this as me ignoring your suggestion. As of this moment this is the only place for it ;)

I really like Gilbert's humour, and am sad and shocked to hear of his passing

If you're not a fan of "Roasting" culture, maybe don't click play :eek: #Rozilla

RIP :cheers:

crossxcheck, Taipan, S-type and 2 others like this.
  3. RaiderCane

RaiderCane The negative one :-\ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Sophies Blog and Sports

I saw one of his last pics was with Louie Anderson and Bob Saget; not long after that pic they've all died, fucking eerie IMO.

crossxcheck and spiderswims like this.
  4. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm too old for this shit ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

If you were a fan I'd recommend this doc

RDS, crossxcheck and S-type like this.
  5. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm too old for this shit ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

6. YourPalJustin

YourPalJustin All posts by ChatGPT Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

I first became of fan of Gilbert Gottfried from watching USA Up All Night in the early 1990s. It was a Saturday night show on basic cable with B-movies. Usually B-movies that pushed the limits of sex for basic cable. I was a young pubert and there was no internet yet.

7. S-type

I've just noticed that Spider has closed his Blog, and I'm worried that my English ironic humour might have proved the last straw for him. I've offered my apologies privately, but I'm quite prepared to make them publicly too, which I'm doing here!
    I'm sorry, Spider, if my tirade hit the wrong note at the wrong time, and I hope you'll open up again if I promise not to spout off again? :rolleyes:

Magge, RDS, Merlin and 2 others like this.
  8. Taipan

Taipan Reach Out And Touch Faith Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder

Posting in a closed thread is a mod privilege.

What happened? I really hope it's only temporary or you overthink your decision...
    This thread was one of the less i always checked on a daily basis...remember our talks about music...

:(

The Lurker, Magge, RDS and 3 others like this.
  9. S-type

I've heard from Spider via some complicated process involving Snapchat, screenshots, copies and pastes, and uploads, because his nephew has spilt "some shit" on his keyboard, rendering it virtually useless!
    And he's still struggling with a horrible connection on his phone and can barely get online, so for the time being he'll struggle to post even the odd bit of content!
    But fear not! He will be back!

RDS, spiderswims, The Lurker and 7 others like this.
  10. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

[​IMG]

crossxcheck, Starling73, RDS and 8 others like this.
  11. spiderswims

12. spiderswims

Song of the day

13. spiderswims

pic of the day

[​IMG]

14. spiderswims

NW: Beat Bobby Flay
    ND: vodka with orange sunkist and a Miller High Life
    NS: salsa with black bean & garlic tostitos

Magge, S-type and crossxcheck like this.
  15. spiderswims

16. crossxcheck

crossxcheck ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

The blog is back! It's an Easter miracle!!!

[​IMG]

Magge, RaiderCane, RDS and 3 others like this.
  17. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths ...That's All She Wrote ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

18. spiderswims

It's so beautiful

19. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

Knew* ;)

Happy Easter

Magge, crossxcheck and spiderswims like this.
  20. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

Holy shit! Got your rainbow! S-type goes all out when hes seeking forgiveness. Congrats brother! Well done S.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.